- Listed: 01/13/2014 10:04 pm
- Expires: This ad has expired
nano tech 2014 – The13th International Nanotechnology Exhibition & Conference
Date: Jan 29(Wed) -Jan 31(Fri), 2014
Time: 10:00 – 17:00
Venue: Tokyo Big Sight, Japan
Official Site: http://www.nanotechexpo.jp
nano tech International Nanotechnology Exhibition & Conference is the world’s largest nanotechnology fair and an essential event for state of the art manufacturing. With the evolution of nanotechnology, application fields have broadened. Nanotechnology-based products and technologies are seen by many as a key for new solutions in IT & electronics, in medical & health care applications, in biotechnology and in the field of environment & energy.
In the 21st century, nanotechnology has the potential to lead a technology revolution in response to environmental problems such as global warming and a threatened biodiversity, or in the development of new medical treatments, food and cosmetic applications for aging societies.
With the main topic “Life & Green Nanotechnology – 10-9 INNOVATION” set in 2012, nano tech has strived to continue to contribute to society as a Leading Technology Platform. The 13th International Nanotechnology Exhibition & Conference to be held in 2014 will run concurrently with 7 other exhibitions, InterAqua, ASTEC, SURTECH, neo functional material and Printable Electronics, enex, and Smart Energy Japan, covering all market places throughout the world. The use of the “ICS Business Matching System” will contribute to this by creating new opportunities for synergies between high technology and products across market borders, while accelerating open innovation.
Business Matching: Outline and Features of the System
The ICS business matching system enables participants to create new technical partnerships and alliances by allowing them to easily set up meetings and with other members. – Using the system helps you to make the most out of the 3 days of the event.
Top Ads Today
- Nippon Poly-Glu Co., Ltd. - Provides Water Treatment Assistance (30 views)
- Mary Chocolate Co., Ltd. made Japanese style Valentine's Day (24 views)
- ABI Co., Ltd. - Freezer machine for keeping tissue cells alive (23 views)
- Fukuoka Shipbuilding Co., Ltd. - Shipbuilding Company (19 views)
- Nippura Co., Ltd. - Aquarium Manufacturer (17 views)
- TOTO Ltd. - World's largest toilet manufacturer (16 views)
- Kyowa Giken - Pneumatic Pitching Machine "TOPGUN" (16 views)
- Ci:z Holdings Co., Ltd. - Providing Health and Beauty Inspired by Medical Expertise (14 views)
- Kyokuto Valve Mfg. Co. Ltd. - We have over 60 years experience producing the highest quality safety valves (13 views)
- Furuno Electric Co., Ltd. - Manufacturing of marine electronics such as radar systems, fish finders and navigational instruments (12 views)