- Company Name: NISHIYAMA SHUZOJO CO., LTD.
- City/Town/Village: Tanba-shi
- Street: 1171 Nakatakeda Ichijimacho
- Country: Japan
- Zip/Postal Code: 669-4302
- Listed: 01/03/2013 2:16 am
- Expires: This ad has expired
Nishiyama Brewing has produced sake from locally grown rice and natural water for over 160 years. Its facility, in Hyogo Prefecture, is registered as a tangible cultural asset in Japan.
Its most famous sake is “Kotsuzumi” which was named by Kyoshi Takahama, a famous Japanese haiku poet. We are particular about sake rice- we use only rice which is certified by the National Federation of Agricultural Co-operative Associations. “Kotsuzumi” has a wonderful soft taste and rice flavor, and has won gold awards many times in sake contests.
Our Website: www.kotsuzumi.co.jp/global/
Top Ads Today
- Japanese Traditional "Kurume-Ori(Weave)" Clothing - Watanosato (66 views)
- Yushi-Seihin Co., Ltd. - Oil & Fat Products supply and trading since 1947 (60 views)
- Takaoka Douki (Copperware) - Japanese Traditional Craft of Castings (55 views)
- Made in Japan clothing store - ROCOCO (54 views)
- Pesticide-Free & Genuine Japanese Tea Manufacturer Since 1865 - Kanei Hitokoto Seicha Inc. (52 views)
- Takaha Kiko Co., Ltd. - Solenoid Manufacturer (49 views)
- Dietary supplement "Spirulina" and "Organic Germanium" - Japan Algae Co., Ltd. (46 views)
- Mu Ltd. - Self-propelling capsule endoscopy "MiniMermaid" (46 views)
- We've been delivering Matcha, Gyokuro, Sencha and other Japanese tea since 1931 - Honjien Co., Ltd. (42 views)
- Mary Chocolate Co., Ltd. made Japanese style Valentine's Day (42 views)