- Company Name: NISHIYAMA SHUZOJO CO., LTD.
- City/Town/Village: Tanba-shi
- Street: 1171 Nakatakeda Ichijimacho
- Country: Japan
- Zip/Postal Code: 669-4302
- Listed: 01/03/2013 2:16 am
- Expires: This ad has expired
Nishiyama Brewing has produced sake from locally grown rice and natural water for over 160 years. Its facility, in Hyogo Prefecture, is registered as a tangible cultural asset in Japan.
Its most famous sake is “Kotsuzumi” which was named by Kyoshi Takahama, a famous Japanese haiku poet. We are particular about sake rice- we use only rice which is certified by the National Federation of Agricultural Co-operative Associations. “Kotsuzumi” has a wonderful soft taste and rice flavor, and has won gold awards many times in sake contests.
Our Website: www.kotsuzumi.co.jp/global/
Top Ads Today
- Nippon Poly-Glu Co., Ltd. - Provides Water Treatment Assistance (61 views)
- Fukuoka Shipbuilding Co., Ltd. - Shipbuilding Company (44 views)
- Mu Ltd. - Self-propelling capsule endoscopy "MiniMermaid" (43 views)
- Japan's Smart Glasses Developer - WESTUNITIS CO., LTD. (40 views)
- Japanese brand road bike specializing in triathlon - CEEPO (40 views)
- SATSUMA SHUZO CO., LTD. - Shochu Manufacturer (37 views)
- First produced Japanese whiskey in 1937 - Suntory Holdings Limited (36 views)
- Steamed Bean Snack - Steamed Organic Beans Products. Good for Vegan too! (33 views)
- Mary Chocolate Co., Ltd. made Japanese style Valentine's Day (32 views)
- Kyowa Giken - Pneumatic Pitching Machine "TOPGUN" (30 views)