- Company Name: NISHIYAMA SHUZOJO CO., LTD.
- City/Town/Village: Tanba-shi
- Street: 1171 Nakatakeda Ichijimacho
- Country: Japan
- Zip/Postal Code: 669-4302
- Listed: 01/03/2013 2:16 am
- Expires: This ad has expired
Nishiyama Brewing has produced sake from locally grown rice and natural water for over 160 years. Its facility, in Hyogo Prefecture, is registered as a tangible cultural asset in Japan.
Its most famous sake is “Kotsuzumi” which was named by Kyoshi Takahama, a famous Japanese haiku poet. We are particular about sake rice- we use only rice which is certified by the National Federation of Agricultural Co-operative Associations. “Kotsuzumi” has a wonderful soft taste and rice flavor, and has won gold awards many times in sake contests.
Our Website: www.kotsuzumi.co.jp/global/
Top Ads Today
- Nippon Poly-Glu Co., Ltd. - Provides Water Treatment Assistance (224 views)
- SATSUMA SHUZO CO., LTD. - Shochu Manufacturer (14 views)
- ABI Co., Ltd. - Freezer machine for keeping tissue cells alive (13 views)
- Japan's leading sporting goods manufacturer - ASICS Corporation (13 views)
- Nihon Genryo Co., Ltd. - Manufacturing of water treatment product and systems (12 views)
- Sumiron Co., Ltd. - Innovative Hermetic Packing System for Used Diapers (12 views)
- Plenus Co.,LTD. - Restaurant Franchise Business - Hotto Motto (10 views)
- Kyowakiden Industry Co., Ltd. - Water Treatment System & Recycling System (10 views)
- Nakashima Propeller Co., Ltd. - Ship Propeller Manufacturer (10 views)
- Organic Potato Chips "Manna Chips" - Pure Seaweed & Salt to maximize its "UMAMI" (9 views)