- Company Name: NISHIYAMA SHUZOJO CO., LTD.
- City/Town/Village: Tanba-shi
- Street: 1171 Nakatakeda Ichijimacho
- Country: Japan
- Zip/Postal Code: 669-4302
- Listed: 01/03/2013 2:16 am
- Expires: This ad has expired
Nishiyama Brewing has produced sake from locally grown rice and natural water for over 160 years. Its facility, in Hyogo Prefecture, is registered as a tangible cultural asset in Japan.
Its most famous sake is “Kotsuzumi” which was named by Kyoshi Takahama, a famous Japanese haiku poet. We are particular about sake rice- we use only rice which is certified by the National Federation of Agricultural Co-operative Associations. “Kotsuzumi” has a wonderful soft taste and rice flavor, and has won gold awards many times in sake contests.
Our Website: www.kotsuzumi.co.jp/global/
Top Ads Today
- Nippon Poly-Glu Co., Ltd. - Provides Water Treatment Assistance (123 views)
- Japan's Smart Glasses Developer - WESTUNITIS CO., LTD. (68 views)
- First produced Japanese whiskey in 1937 - Suntory Holdings Limited (63 views)
- Travel Information for Foreigner - Japan National Tourism Organization (JNTO) (47 views)
- Kyokuto Valve Mfg. Co. Ltd. - We have over 60 years experience producing the highest quality safety valves (45 views)
- SATSUMA SHUZO CO., LTD. - Shochu Manufacturer (39 views)
- Japanese Chef Knives - Kamikoto (39 views)
- Japanese brand road bike specializing in triathlon - CEEPO (39 views)
- Fukuoka Shipbuilding Co., Ltd. - Shipbuilding Company (38 views)
- Japan's leading sporting goods manufacturer - ASICS Corporation (33 views)