- Company Name: NISHIYAMA SHUZOJO CO., LTD.
- City/Town/Village: Tanba-shi
- Street: 1171 Nakatakeda Ichijimacho
- Country: Japan
- Zip/Postal Code: 669-4302
- Listed: 01/03/2013 2:16 am
- Expires: This ad has expired
Nishiyama Brewing has produced sake from locally grown rice and natural water for over 160 years. Its facility, in Hyogo Prefecture, is registered as a tangible cultural asset in Japan.
Its most famous sake is “Kotsuzumi” which was named by Kyoshi Takahama, a famous Japanese haiku poet. We are particular about sake rice- we use only rice which is certified by the National Federation of Agricultural Co-operative Associations. “Kotsuzumi” has a wonderful soft taste and rice flavor, and has won gold awards many times in sake contests.
Our Website: www.kotsuzumi.co.jp/global/
Top Ads Today
- Nippon Poly-Glu Co., Ltd. - Provides Water Treatment Assistance (33 views)
- Nikko Kanaya Hotel - Japan's Oldest Resort Hotel and Registered as Registered Tangible Cultural Properties (20 views)
- Kyokuto Valve Mfg. Co. Ltd. - We have over 60 years experience producing the highest quality safety valves (8 views)
- Fujiwara Industry Co., Ltd. - Wastewater Treatment and Tsunami Emergency Equipment (8 views)
- PHC Holdings Corporation - Medical Devices, Healthcare IT and Life Sciences Business (7 views)
- Kirin Holdings Co. Ltd. - a holdings group with Kirin Company and Kyowa Hakko Kirin (7 views)
- Mitsuya Co., Ltd. – Providing the plating and finishing services since 1931 (7 views)
- Moritaka Hamono Inc. - Japanese Knife Manufacturing Company (7 views)
- Made in Japan clothing store - ROCOCO (7 views)
- SAGA HIMAT - Heavy Ion Cancer Treatment Center (6 views)