- Company Name: NSCore
- State/Prefecture: Fukuoka
- City/Town/Village: Fukuoka
- Street: 3-8-33 Momochihama, Sawara-ku
- Country: Japan
- Zip/Postal Code: 814-0001
- Website: http://www.nscore.com
- Listed: 01/09/2014 2:11 pm
- Expires: This ad has expired
As the world’s best non-volatile memory (NVM) IP provider, NSCore can offer you a complete package of licenses, design parameters, macro databases and foundry proven yield and reliability data of our breakthrough NVM technology.
Our customers can enjoy non-volatile memory functions in their own products with lowest cost of process and shortest development turnaround time
In the development of an MPU, ASIC, ASSP or any type of LSI chip, you might have a need for nonvolatile memory (NVM) in your design specification. For instance, you may want to store a security code before or after shipping your products or you may wish to make a last-minute change on your software just before releasing to the market. If you are DRAM or SRAM designer, you want to program redundancy allocation without requiring a laser-blow fuse.
A couple of nonvolatile memory technologies are already available for embedded system LSI’s like “Embedded EEPROM” and “Embedded Flash”. However, these process technologies are much more expensive but less advanced than standard CMOS processes. Similarly, an external Flash memory could be used but it adds extra cost and can be easily read making security codes or any other contents easily reverse engineered.
NSCore’s PermSRAM™ (one-time non-volatile memory solution), TwinBit™ (muliti-time non-volatile memory solution), PolarBit™ (multi-time Mbit NVM solution) is now the key to differentiate your products from any others. It is a “Nonvolatile” SRAM using standard CMOS processes without any extra masks, while its memory cell size is as small as that of an SRAM. Please share a little space on your design area. You can enjoy numerous benefits of nonvolatile memory functions.
PermSRAM is a versatile one-time non-volatile memory macro available on foundry standard CMOS platforms in process node of 180nm to 28nm and beyond. PermSRAM covers memory sizes of 64bit to 512Kbit. The series has a track record of stable yield and high reliability, including over 300 million chips containing PermSRAM in production.
NSCore’s TwinBit is an embedded, true logic-based non-volatile memory solution with an extremely high endurance performance of 10K (WRITE) cycles. TwinBit can be implemented seamlessly in CMOS logic processes, with particular ease in advanced nodes, and without additional masks or process steps. The TwinBit series covers a memory size range of 64- to 512K-bits, making it suitable for analog trimming, security key storage and system switch of ASIC/ASSP.
NSCore’s PolarBit is an embedded, true logic-based non-volatile memory solution with an extremely high endurance performance of 10K (WRITE) cycles. PolarBit can be implemented seamlessly in CMOS logic processes, with particular ease in advanced nodes, and without additional masks or process steps. The PolarBit series covers a memory size range of 1M- to 100M-bits, making it suitable for code storage of MPU/MCU-like chips/applications.
Information about the ad poster
- Listed by: JAPAN PRODUCTS
- Member Since: 11/14/2012
Other items listed by JAPAN PRODUCTS
- More than 145 years beauty and skin care products history – Shiseido Company, Limited
- Japan’s Deputy Prime Minister Taro Aso will support infrastructure in Asia for stimulating economy
- Shimadzu has developed a blue direct diode laser in a world’s first
- Fuji Oil Co., Ltd. – Developing and Manufacturing the Food Ingredients
- HIRANO TECSEED Co., Ltd. – Coating and Laminating Technology
Top Ads Today
- Reel-to-reel Gold and Tin plating - High Conductive, Low Contact Resistance and Good Bonding & Soldering (16 views)
- Japanese Chef Knives - Kamikoto (9 views)
- Manufacturing Food Processing and Automation Machine - Nikko Co., Ltd. (8 views)
- Japan's leading sporting goods manufacturer - ASICS Corporation (6 views)
- Manufacturing Japanese Curry from 1926 - House Foods Group Inc. (6 views)
- Uzushio Electric Co., Ltd. - Manufacturing of electrical equipment for ships (6 views)
- Toppan Printing Co., Ltd. - Established as printing technology venture in 1900 (4 views)
- Nihon Dento Kougyo Co., Ltd. - Leading Company for Electroplating in Japan (4 views)
- Nishikigoi Niigata Direct Co., Ltd. - Nishikigoi Breeder (4 views)
- Japanese Traditional "Kurume-Ori(Weave)" Clothing - Watanosato (4 views)