Onkyo Corporation (formerly Osaka Denki Onkyo K.K.) established by Takeshi Godai in 1946, is a Japanese consumer audio manufacturer, specializing in premium home cinema and audio equipment, including receivers, surround sound speakers and other portable devices. In March 2015, Onkyo purchased Pioneer Corporation‘s “Home Electronics Corporation”, which makes home cinema amplifiers, Blu-ray players and other AV products.
Onkyo has been passionately committed to developing audio products that deliver uncommon performance, quality, and value. Bundling proprietary technologies and innovations with other sound-enhancing exclusives, Onkyo continues to create award-winning products that are lauded by industry-leading publications. The company’s philosophy is to deliver products that are superbly designed and built to a consistently outstanding standard of excellence. The results can be seen in the obvious quality of any Onkyo-manufactured product, even before it’s turned on.
Top Ads Today
- Black Watermelon "Densuke" was sold $3,200 in the year's first watermelon auction (26 views)
- Nippon Poly-Glu Co., Ltd. - Provides Water Treatment Assistance (17 views)
- Mary Chocolate Co., Ltd. made Japanese style Valentine's Day (15 views)
- Kyokuto Valve Mfg. Co. Ltd. - We have over 60 years experience producing the highest quality safety valves (13 views)
- Air Purifiers - Sharp's Plasmacluster (13 views)
- Fukuoka Shipbuilding Co., Ltd. - Shipbuilding Company (12 views)
- FUJISEIKI Co., Ltd. - Sushi, Rice Ball and Noodle Making Machine (12 views)
- Mu Ltd. - Self-propelling capsule endoscopy "MiniMermaid" (9 views)
- Aoyama Trading Co., Ltd. - Japanese Clothing Company with Guinness World Records for Suit Sales (9 views)
- Kenic System, Ltd. - Develop and Manufacturing LCD Controller IC (8 views)