Onkyo Corporation (formerly Osaka Denki Onkyo K.K.) established by Takeshi Godai in 1946, is a Japanese consumer audio manufacturer, specializing in premium home cinema and audio equipment, including receivers, surround sound speakers and other portable devices. In March 2015, Onkyo purchased Pioneer Corporation‘s “Home Electronics Corporation”, which makes home cinema amplifiers, Blu-ray players and other AV products.
Onkyo has been passionately committed to developing audio products that deliver uncommon performance, quality, and value. Bundling proprietary technologies and innovations with other sound-enhancing exclusives, Onkyo continues to create award-winning products that are lauded by industry-leading publications. The company’s philosophy is to deliver products that are superbly designed and built to a consistently outstanding standard of excellence. The results can be seen in the obvious quality of any Onkyo-manufactured product, even before it’s turned on.
Top Ads Today
- Taiho Pharmaceutical Co., Ltd. - Oncology, Allergy and Immunology R&D Division of Otsuka Holdings (8 views)
- Made in Japan clothing store - ROCOCO (8 views)
- Nippon Poly-Glu Co., Ltd. - Provides Water Treatment Assistance (7 views)
- Fukuoka Shipbuilding Co., Ltd. - Shipbuilding Company (7 views)
- Dietary supplement "Spirulina" and "Organic Germanium" - Japan Algae Co., Ltd. (7 views)
- KOKUYO Co., Ltd. - Japanese stationery company founded in 1905 (6 views)
- I-Medex Co., Ltd. - Manufacturing of bioelectrode products such as holter monitor electrodes (6 views)
- Nihon Dento Kougyo Co., Ltd. - Leading Company for Electroplating in Japan (6 views)
- SPG Technology Co., Ltd. - SPG Membrane (6 views)
- Leading manufacturer of ignition coils for automobiles - Diamond Electric Mfg Co., Ltd. (5 views)