- Listed: 01/18/2013 10:14 pm
- Expires: This ad has expired
Only in Japan
Written by: UnmissableJAPAN.com
Globalisation is making it harder and harder to find anything really new and different – all around the world you see the same items for sale. Thankfully Japan continues to be the source of many products that are truly different – some are genius, some whacky, others examples of Japan’s unique aesthetics. Just take a look at this eclectic smorgasbord and you’ll see what I mean.
Only in Japan can you find heart and star-shaped cucumbers, unless you grow your own.
Besides elegance and style, the Japanese also place a lot of importance on food and eating – so perhaps it’s only natural to make USB sticks look like one of Japan’s favourite snacks – takoyaki (octopus balls).
USB battered squid this time. How do the Japanese manage to be so thin when so much tasty temptation everywhere?
Top Ads Today
- Japanese brand road bike specializing in triathlon - CEEPO (41 views)
- First produced Japanese whiskey in 1937 - Suntory Holdings Limited (27 views)
- Nippon Poly-Glu Co., Ltd. - Provides Water Treatment Assistance (24 views)
- Mary Chocolate Co., Ltd. made Japanese style Valentine's Day (20 views)
- Travel Information for Foreigner - Japan National Tourism Organization (JNTO) (19 views)
- Kyokuto Valve Mfg. Co. Ltd. - We have over 60 years experience producing the highest quality safety valves (16 views)
- Manufacturing Japanese Curry from 1926 - House Foods Group Inc. (13 views)
- Kyowa Giken - Pneumatic Pitching Machine "TOPGUN" (11 views)
- ITO Co., Ltd. - Japan's first physiotherapy equipment manufacturer (11 views)
- Kao Corporation - Ranked in best 2 of the leading Japanese cosmetic industry (11 views)