- Listed: 01/18/2013 10:14 pm
- Expires: This ad has expired
Only in Japan
Written by: UnmissableJAPAN.com
Globalisation is making it harder and harder to find anything really new and different – all around the world you see the same items for sale. Thankfully Japan continues to be the source of many products that are truly different – some are genius, some whacky, others examples of Japan’s unique aesthetics. Just take a look at this eclectic smorgasbord and you’ll see what I mean.
Only in Japan can you find heart and star-shaped cucumbers, unless you grow your own.
Besides elegance and style, the Japanese also place a lot of importance on food and eating – so perhaps it’s only natural to make USB sticks look like one of Japan’s favourite snacks – takoyaki (octopus balls).
USB battered squid this time. How do the Japanese manage to be so thin when so much tasty temptation everywhere?
1155 total views, 5 today
Information about the ad poster
- Listed by: JAPAN PRODUCTS
- Member Since: 11/14/2012
Other items listed by JAPAN PRODUCTS
- TAISEI Corporation – Engineering and Construction Services
- Precision System Science Co., Ltd. – Supporting Worldwide IVD Market
- Japan Pavilion at the 2013 BIO International Convention
- Moritaka Hamono Inc. – Japanese Knife Manufacturing Company
- Integration Co., Ltd. – Kimukatsu – Japanese Pork Cutlets