- Listed: 01/18/2013 10:14 pm
- Expires: This ad has expired
Only in Japan
Written by: UnmissableJAPAN.com
Globalisation is making it harder and harder to find anything really new and different – all around the world you see the same items for sale. Thankfully Japan continues to be the source of many products that are truly different – some are genius, some whacky, others examples of Japan’s unique aesthetics. Just take a look at this eclectic smorgasbord and you’ll see what I mean.
Only in Japan can you find heart and star-shaped cucumbers, unless you grow your own.
Besides elegance and style, the Japanese also place a lot of importance on food and eating – so perhaps it’s only natural to make USB sticks look like one of Japan’s favourite snacks – takoyaki (octopus balls).
USB battered squid this time. How do the Japanese manage to be so thin when so much tasty temptation everywhere?
1056 total views, 2 today
Information about the ad poster
- Listed by: JAPAN PRODUCTS
- Member Since: 11/14/2012
Other items listed by JAPAN PRODUCTS
- Eco Research Institute Ltd. (ERI) – Industrial Waste Recycling Solutions
- 5th Medical Device Development & Manufacturing Expo (MEDIX)
- i-com’s Co., Ltd.
- Sysmex Corporation – Global Leader in Automated Hematology Diagnostics
- Oxide Corporation – Develop of optical single crystals, devices and modules with high functionality