- Listed: 01/18/2013 10:14 pm
- Expires: This ad has expired
Only in Japan
Written by: UnmissableJAPAN.com
Globalisation is making it harder and harder to find anything really new and different – all around the world you see the same items for sale. Thankfully Japan continues to be the source of many products that are truly different – some are genius, some whacky, others examples of Japan’s unique aesthetics. Just take a look at this eclectic smorgasbord and you’ll see what I mean.
Only in Japan can you find heart and star-shaped cucumbers, unless you grow your own.
Besides elegance and style, the Japanese also place a lot of importance on food and eating – so perhaps it’s only natural to make USB sticks look like one of Japan’s favourite snacks – takoyaki (octopus balls).
USB battered squid this time. How do the Japanese manage to be so thin when so much tasty temptation everywhere?
Top Ads Today
- Nippon Poly-Glu Co., Ltd. - Provides Water Treatment Assistance (46 views)
- Fukuoka Shipbuilding Co., Ltd. - Shipbuilding Company (36 views)
- Kyokuto Valve Mfg. Co. Ltd. - We have over 60 years experience producing the highest quality safety valves (36 views)
- Kyowa Giken - Pneumatic Pitching Machine "TOPGUN" (34 views)
- Japan's Smart Glasses Developer - WESTUNITIS CO., LTD. (32 views)
- Mu Ltd. - Self-propelling capsule endoscopy "MiniMermaid" (31 views)
- Acrorad Co., Ltd. - R&D and Manufacturing CdTe Detectors (21 views)
- Seibu Giken Co.,Ltd. - We are the world leader in heat exchange for 30 years (18 views)
- Onkyo Corporation - Japan's audio manufacturer with over 70 years history (16 views)
- Japanese lacquer tableware using the makie technique of Yamanaka lacquerware - Yoshita Kashou Studio (16 views)