- Company Name: Onward Holdings Co., Ltd.
- State/Prefecture: Tokyo Prefecture
- City/Town/Village: Chuo-ku
- Street: Onward Park Building 3-10-5, Nihonbashi
- Country: Japan
- Zip/Postal Code: 103-8239
- Phone: +81-3-4512-1020
- Website: https://www.onward-hd.co.jp/
- Listed: 09/11/2018 1:03 pm
- Expires: 236 days, 10 hours
Onward Holdings Co., Ltd. (formerly as Onward Kashiyama Co., Ltd.) founded in 1927, engages in the management of its group companies which are involved in apparel, resort, and service-related businesses. The company’s main segment is apparel business and it plans, manufactures, and sells men’s, women’s, and children’s clothing products, accessories. Its operations are carried out through the following segments: Japan, Europe, Asia and North America, and Others.
The company offers its products through department stores, shopping centers, directly managed stores, and train station complexes/fashion malls, as well as through e-commerce. It operates 3,307 stores in 26 countries and regions.
The Others segment includes the design and construction of commercial facilities and the management of resort facilities.
Onward’s Original Clothing Brands
Top Ads Today
- Nippon Poly-Glu Co., Ltd. - Provides Water Treatment Assistance (38 views)
- ShinMaywa Industries, Ltd. - Aircraft, Special Purpose Truck, Fluid, Parking Systems, and Industrial Machinery Systems (28 views)
- Fukuoka Shipbuilding Co., Ltd. - Shipbuilding Company (27 views)
- Acrorad Co., Ltd. - R&D and Manufacturing CdTe Detectors (22 views)
- Japanese brand road bike specializing in triathlon - CEEPO (21 views)
- Japanese lacquer tableware using the makie technique of Yamanaka lacquerware - Yoshita Kashou Studio (20 views)
- Nihon Dento Kougyo Co., Ltd. - Leading Company for Electroplating in Japan (19 views)
- Kenic System, Ltd. - Develop and Manufacturing LCD Controller IC (17 views)
- Takeda Shokai Co., Ltd. - We have largest scrap metal recycling plant in Fukuoka (17 views)
- Mu Ltd. - Self-propelling capsule endoscopy "MiniMermaid" (16 views)