- Company Name: Otsuka Pharmaceutical Co., Ltd.
- State/Prefecture: Tokyo Prefecture
- City/Town/Village: Chiyoda-ku
- Street: 2-9, Kanda-Tsukasamachi
- Country: Japan
- Zip/Postal Code: 101-8535
- Website: https://www.otsuka.co.jp/en/
- Listed: 10/16/2018 4:53 pm
- Expires: 204 days, 5 hours
Otsuka Pharmaceutical Co., Ltd. established in 1964, is a Japanese pharmaceutical company and headquartered in Tokyo, Osaka and Naruto, Japan. Otsuka Holdings, Otsuka Pharmaceutical’s parent company, is ranked in 3 biggest pharma companies such as Takeda Pharmaceutical Company and Astellas Pharma Inc. by sales in Japan.
The company is manufacturing, distributing, exporting, and importing of pharmaceuticals, clinical testing equipment, medical device and equipment, food products, cosmetics, and other related products. Otsuka Pharmaceutical conducts business in two main areas of activity: pharmaceuticals and nutraceuticals businesses.
The pharmaceutical business focuses on the priority areas of the central nervous system and oncology in order to address unmet medical needs. Furthermore, the group is engaged in a wide range of ﬁelds and businesses, including the cardiovascular system, gastroenterology, ophthalmology, diagnostics, and I.V. solutions and medical devices businesses, in order to provide comprehensive healthcare solutions ranging from diagnosis to treatment of disease.
(Nutrition + Pharmaceuticals)
The nutraceutical business focuses on functional beverages and foods that help maintain and promote day-to-day wellbeing. The group leverages the expertise gained in its pharmaceutical business to develop original product based on scientific evidence.
Top Ads Today
- Nippon Poly-Glu Co., Ltd. - Provides Water Treatment Assistance (12 views)
- Dietary supplement "Spirulina" and "Organic Germanium" - Japan Algae Co., Ltd. (10 views)
- Made in Japan clothing store - ROCOCO (10 views)
- Taiho Pharmaceutical Co., Ltd. - Oncology, Allergy and Immunology R&D Division of Otsuka Holdings (9 views)
- I-Medex Co., Ltd. - Manufacturing of bioelectrode products such as holter monitor electrodes (8 views)
- KOKUYO Co., Ltd. - Japanese stationery company founded in 1905 (7 views)
- Fukuoka Shipbuilding Co., Ltd. - Shipbuilding Company (7 views)
- KITAGAWA Industries Co., Ltd. - Providing a variety of components for electronic industry (7 views)
- Mary Chocolate Co., Ltd. made Japanese style Valentine's Day (6 views)
- Nihon Dento Kougyo Co., Ltd. - Leading Company for Electroplating in Japan (6 views)