- Company Name: Pacific Engineering Corporation
- State/Prefecture: Gifu
- City/Town/Village: Ogaki
- Street: 450 Hinokicho
- Country: Japan
- Zip/Postal Code: 503-0981
- Website: http://www.pecj.co.jp/en/
- Listed: 06/13/2013 8:00 am
- Expires: This ad has expired
Through automotive and home appliance manufacturing, we at Pacific Engineering Corporation as representatives of Japan have contributed for more than half a century to the development of this great manufacturing nation. In particular, PEC has grown into the global leader for automotive fuses with domestic market share of 86% as well as 43% of the world market, relied on by our customers. The cornerstones of our success have been our ability to anticipate future needs with our cutting edge technology and facilities, our excelling globally consistent quality that is built in during production and our partnering with our customers from the development and design stages to build great products. PEC is looking to the future, aligning with the fast-paced evolution and development of the manufacturing industry. We push forwards providing value-adding products and services that satisfy our customers.
- Automotive Fuses
We are proud of PEC’s domestic and international market share in automotive fuses.
Together with the latest developments in motorization, our highly regarded fuses are evolving with the ongoing integration of automotive electronics and parts.
PEC fuses contribute to the safety and comfort of the future of automotive society.
For more details, click here
- Precision Metal Forming
Precision deep drawing processing is just the beginning of our metal forming expertise, PEC supports a wide range of press processing needs. Allow us to introduce our “Only One” technology service, which contributes to a comfortable, convenient and safe lifestyle as applied to home appliances, automotive parts and more, as well as our cutting-edge facilities.
For more details, click here
The future of Automotive Fuses
Fixing our eyes on the integration of automotive electronics and components, we face off with new challenges.
The requirements of automotive fuses change daily. There is much that we cannot predict about the evolution of the next five or ten years but it is nearly certain that the trends towards vehicles becoming more electronic will continue. Already power steering has transformed from hydraulically to electronically controlled system. Even more clearly visible, traditional individual electronic components are changing to be controlled in a single integrated computerized system. Hybrids are just the start of the driving system reflecting the new eco-symbiotic age, including fuel cell and pure EV, moving ever forwards towards practical application. Anticipating these kinds of movements affecting the entire automotive industry, we at PEC believe that as industry leader it is our mission to anticipate needs, making suggestions to our customers. We accept the challenge of developing a more safe, comfortable motorized future.
Information about the ad poster
- Listed by: JAPAN PRODUCTS
- Member Since: 11/14/2012
Other items listed by JAPAN PRODUCTS
- NAKATA FOODS CO., LTD. – Manufacturing Firm of Ume Product
- RF Co., Ltd. – CCD and Wireless Technologies
- When Math Meets Art, Techno-Frontier 2012 and Astrophotography Made Simple
- Japan IT Week Spring 2014: May 14-16, Tokyo Japan
- Maikoya Osaka
Top Ads Today
- Reel-to-reel Gold and Tin plating - High Conductive, Low Contact Resistance and Good Bonding & Soldering (21 views)
- First produced Japanese whiskey in 1937 - Suntory Holdings Limited (13 views)
- Nippon Poly-Glu Co., Ltd. - Provides Water Treatment Assistance (13 views)
- Japanese Chef Knives - Kamikoto (12 views)
- Manufacturing Food Processing and Automation Machine - Nikko Co., Ltd. (11 views)
- NSK Ltd. - NSK Produced the First Ball Bearings Made in Japan (9 views)
- Tanihata Co., Ltd. - "Kumiko" Japanese Traditional Woodcraft Technique (9 views)
- Manufacturing Japanese Curry from 1926 - House Foods Group Inc. (9 views)
- Nakamura Brace Co. Ltd. - Orthotics and Prosthetics Manufacturer (8 views)
- Japan's leading sporting goods manufacturer - ASICS Corporation (8 views)