- Company Name: Pacific Engineering Corporation
- State/Prefecture: Gifu
- City/Town/Village: Ogaki
- Street: 450 Hinokicho
- Country: Japan
- Zip/Postal Code: 503-0981
- Website: http://www.pecj.co.jp/en/
- Listed: 06/13/2013 8:00 am
- Expires: This ad has expired
Through automotive and home appliance manufacturing, we at Pacific Engineering Corporation as representatives of Japan have contributed for more than half a century to the development of this great manufacturing nation. In particular, PEC has grown into the global leader for automotive fuses with domestic market share of 86% as well as 43% of the world market, relied on by our customers. The cornerstones of our success have been our ability to anticipate future needs with our cutting edge technology and facilities, our excelling globally consistent quality that is built in during production and our partnering with our customers from the development and design stages to build great products. PEC is looking to the future, aligning with the fast-paced evolution and development of the manufacturing industry. We push forwards providing value-adding products and services that satisfy our customers.
- Automotive Fuses
We are proud of PEC’s domestic and international market share in automotive fuses.
Together with the latest developments in motorization, our highly regarded fuses are evolving with the ongoing integration of automotive electronics and parts.
PEC fuses contribute to the safety and comfort of the future of automotive society.
For more details, click here
- Precision Metal Forming
Precision deep drawing processing is just the beginning of our metal forming expertise, PEC supports a wide range of press processing needs. Allow us to introduce our “Only One” technology service, which contributes to a comfortable, convenient and safe lifestyle as applied to home appliances, automotive parts and more, as well as our cutting-edge facilities.
For more details, click here
The future of Automotive Fuses
Fixing our eyes on the integration of automotive electronics and components, we face off with new challenges.
The requirements of automotive fuses change daily. There is much that we cannot predict about the evolution of the next five or ten years but it is nearly certain that the trends towards vehicles becoming more electronic will continue. Already power steering has transformed from hydraulically to electronically controlled system. Even more clearly visible, traditional individual electronic components are changing to be controlled in a single integrated computerized system. Hybrids are just the start of the driving system reflecting the new eco-symbiotic age, including fuel cell and pure EV, moving ever forwards towards practical application. Anticipating these kinds of movements affecting the entire automotive industry, we at PEC believe that as industry leader it is our mission to anticipate needs, making suggestions to our customers. We accept the challenge of developing a more safe, comfortable motorized future.
Information about the ad poster
- Listed by: JAPAN PRODUCTS
- Member Since: 11/14/2012
Other items listed by JAPAN PRODUCTS
- Sumitomo to build largest biomass power plant in Japan. It’s enough to power 20,000 standard households
- Tsuneishi Shipbuilding Co., Ltd. – Offering shipbuilding service since 1917
- HORAIYA HONTEN CO., LTD. – Hiyashi Amazake
- KOSÉ Corporation – Japanese Cosmetics, Skin Care and Hair Care Products
- Mitsubishi Heavy Industries Begins Construction of Next Generation Cruise Ships with Leading-edge Technologies
Top Ads Today
- Industrial Machinery & Equipment Supplier - Mutsuura Honten Co., Ltd. (34 views)
- BON UNI Fukuoka Co., Ltd. - A High Quality Uniform Manufacturer (33 views)
- Fujiwara Industry Co., Ltd. - Wastewater Treatment and Tsunami Emergency Equipment (29 views)
- Manufacturing Japanese Curry from 1926 - House Foods Group Inc. (20 views)
- Gifu Seiki Kogyo Co., Ltd. - We specialize in precision deep drawing (19 views)
- Nippon Poly-Glu Co., Ltd. - Provides Water Treatment Assistance (19 views)
- Moritaka Hamono Inc. - Japanese Knife Manufacturing Company (18 views)
- Japanese brand road bike specializing in triathlon - CEEPO (17 views)
- Nitto Construction Inc. - Concrete Test Hammer (16 views)
- Kyokuto Valve Mfg. Co. Ltd. - We have over 60 years experience producing the highest quality safety valves (15 views)