Panasonic’s AV and security solutions has been active in the Soccer World Cup 2014 stadium in Brazil
- Listed: 06/25/2014 1:47 pm
- Expires: This ad has expired
AV & Security Solutions To Be Active at the Stadiums in Brazil
Date: Jun 26, 2014
Source: Panasonic Corporation
Panasonic do Brasil (PANABRAS) installed that it has provided Arena Pantanal Stadium, one of the stadiums to be used in the Soccer World Cup 2014, with Panasonic’s wide variety of AV and Security Solutions.
The Arena Pantanal, in Cuiaba – Mato Grosso, is the venue for many of the matches to be played during the football event. The stadium’s capacity is about 41,000 people and it has a flexible structure, in order to adapt it to future needs and multiple events, even after the event. Its nickname is ‘O Verdão’ (The Big Green), after the sustainable approach used for the construction and the maintenance.
Panasonic’s solutions include 2 77.4 square meter large LED screens, security systems (330 cameras, 6 recorders, server and display monitors), 3 IP PBX main units and 60 IP phones, IT systems and 250 screens of full IP digital signage systems with the cooperation of its strategic partner Canal Livre. Arena Pantanal Stadium kicked off on 2nd April, with a test match between Santos FC and Misto EC.
In addition, Panasonic has supplied two 77 square meter large LED systems to Arena da Baixada stadium in Curitiba, one of the host stadiums for the 2014 FIFA World Cup Brazil. The company also has signed a sponsorship deal with the club that will allow Panasonic to display its brand on the large LED systems for 10 years, advertise the company using the systems and digital displays in the stadium for four years. Also, Panasonic announced the partnership between Clube Atletico Paranaense and Panasonic.
1825 total views, 1 today
Information about the ad poster
- Listed by: JAPAN PRODUCTS
- Member Since: 11/14/2012
Other items listed by JAPAN PRODUCTS
- Nihon Genryo Co., Ltd. – Manufacturing of water treatment product and systems
- Choshu Industry Co., Ltd. – Solar Power Systems and Semiconductor Products
- Maruyama Nori Co., Ltd. – Over 150 Years of Experience with Producing the Dried Seaweed Products
- Honda will be back to F1(Formula One) world
- Prospec Holdings Inc. – Solar Power Generation Business
Top Ads Today
- Nippon Poly-Glu Co., Ltd. - Provides Water Treatment Assistance (5 views)
- SHINKO IND. LTD. - Our Cargo Oil Pumps Occupies 85% of The Global Market (3 views)
- Japan companies eyes Southeast Asia for developing food market (3 views)
- Mitaka Kohki Co., Ltd. - 50% share of the market for neurosurgical microscopes (3 views)
- HORAIYA HONTEN CO., LTD. - Hiyashi Amazake (3 views)
- Gifu Seiki Kogyo Co., Ltd. - We specialize in precision deep drawing (3 views)
- Honda and Acura to Offer Convenience of Apple's Siri™ Eyes Free on Select 2013 Vehicles (2 views)
- Yamazaki Mazak Corporation - Industrial Machine Manufacturing (2 views)
- Industrial work glove manufacturer - Wincess Corporation (2 views)
- Nippura Co., Ltd. - Aquarium Manufacturer (2 views)