Patissier es Koyama is a sweets specialty store opened in Mita city, Hyogo prefecture in 2003 by Susumu Koyama, recipient of a variety of sweets of the world.
There are shops, cafes, bakeries, macaron workshops, ice cream factories, Lab, and unique sweet shops that only children can enter, just like a village in the sweets.
Click to enlarge
- es koyama:
The Playful Spirit and the Surprise of the Sweet Trick
The name Rozilla is a combination of rojiura ( back alley ) and Godzilla.
- eS Boulangerie:
Boulangerie Created by a Patissier
- co.&m. es:
Confiture & Macaron Boutique
- hanare cafe:
Experience Another Side of Koyama Susumu at esLiving hanare
new facility for “only” children, constructed in the site of pâtissier es koyama.
- KOYAMA-KASHI TEN:
The place connects the alley of Kyoto and the future
About Susumu Koyama
Koyama has won the top prize in the C.C.C. contest, the most prestigious competition in France organized by a group of chocolate lovers, for six consecutive years since he participated in the event for the first time in 2011. He has also participated in the International Chocolate Awards since 2013, and won the largest number of awards in the world in 2016. All 39 products he submitted for the contest in 2017 won prizes at the Asia-Pacific elimination round of the competition. He will also submit all of these for a world competition to be held in London in October. He has been expanding his activities on a global scale as a world-renowned chocolatier.
Top Ads Today
- Japanese brand road bike specializing in triathlon - CEEPO (9 views)
- BON UNI Fukuoka Co., Ltd. - A High Quality Uniform Manufacturer (4 views)
- Uzushio Electric Co., Ltd. - Manufacturing of electrical equipment for ships (4 views)
- Nippon Poly-Glu Co., Ltd. - Provides Water Treatment Assistance (4 views)
- Fukuoka Shipbuilding Co., Ltd. - Shipbuilding Company (4 views)
- Japanese Cappuccino Foam Artist, Kazuki Yamamoto's Incredible 3D Coffee Latte Art (3 views)
- Oriental Consultants Global Co., Ltd. (3 views)
- Fuji Oil Co., Ltd. - Developing and Manufacturing the Food Ingredients (3 views)
- Mitsubishi Chemical Holdings Corporation (3 views)
- Japanese Chef Knives - Kamikoto (3 views)