- Company Name: Mitsuya Co., Ltd.
- State/Prefecture: Tokyo
- Street: 3 Chome-8-11, Nishigotanda, Shinagawa
- Country: Japan
- Zip/Postal Code: 141-0031
- Phone: +81-3-3492-7197
- Website: http://www.mitsuya-plating.com
- Contact: http://www.mitsuya-plating.com/contact.php
- Listed: 03/15/2017 12:36 pm
- Expires: 18 days, 1 hour
Mitsuya Co., Ltd. provides plating products and services to the overseas, and it has responded to the needs of many foreign companies.
Case 1: Academia Sinica Institute of Astronomy and Astrophysics, Taiwan (ASIAA)
Mitsuya has provided the blackening treatment for parts installed the satellite to JAXA for ten years. We have gained JAXA’s trust for our of advanced surface treatment technologies which have accumulated for many years. As a result of partnership between Mitsuya and JAXA, we were introduced to ASSIA from JAXA. ASIAA means “Institute of Astronomy and Astrophysics, Academia Sinica” as you know. We have provided the blackening treatment for parts installed the satellite.
The black coating needed by ASIAA can be provided only by Mitsuya in Japan.
Case 2: The case of the fuse manufacture
Taiwan fuse manufacturer looked Mitsuya home page, as the results, they gave an inquiry to us. They visited our office in the inquired next week. We examined the plating specifications for low melting point of the fusing point. We are now evaluating the trial manufacture of plural specifications.
Case 1: Our “One-stop Service” to Spain company
We provide one-stop service for components required plating as key technologies. We take the orders including pre-process and post-process of the plating, like cutting, etching, metal stamping, sheet metal work and painting with the cooperation of partner companies.
Recently, we received an inquiry from a company in Spain about applying the silver plating to a connector of a special electronic component.
We received the product drawings, then made our arrangement for the material, etching process, metal sheet working and silver plating to complete the product.
The required processes were as follows.
- Arrangement of the metal foil
- Design of the developed figure for the bending process
- Design of the etching photomask, manufacturing
- Design of the bending mold, manufacturing
Top Ads Today
- Nippon Poly-Glu Co., Ltd. - Provides Water Treatment Assistance (75 views)
- Japanese brand road bike specializing in triathlon - CEEPO (10 views)
- BON UNI Fukuoka Co., Ltd. - A High Quality Uniform Manufacturer (10 views)
- Pacific Engineering Corporation - 43% Share of Global Automotive Fuses Market (10 views)
- SATSUMA SHUZO CO., LTD. - Shochu Manufacturer (9 views)
- Kuraray Co., Ltd. - Chemicals, fibers and high performance material manufacturer (8 views)
- Travel Information for Foreigner - Japan National Tourism Organization (JNTO) (6 views)
- Akizuki Spa Ryokan "Seiryuan" - Relaxing on the beautiful Japanese garden (6 views)
- Seibu Giken Co.,Ltd. - We are the world leader in heat exchange for 30 years (6 views)
- Takaha Kiko Co., Ltd. - Solenoid Manufacturer (5 views)