- Company Name: Plenus Company Limited
- State/Prefecture: Fukuoka
- City/Town/Village: Fukuoka
- Street: 1-19-21 Kamimuta, Hakata-ku
- Country: Japan
- Zip/Postal Code: 812-8580
- Website: http://www.plenus.co.jp/english/
- Listed: 01/15/2014 3:57 am
- Expires: This ad has expired
Plenus Co., Ltd. is the operator of Hotto Motto, Japan’s largest takeaway bento chain, as well as Yayoiken, a Japanese set-menu restaurant chain.
Plenus entered the food business in 1980. We have maintained the “customer first” credo since our founding, and have taken it upon ourselves to think from the customer’s point of view and respect the customer’s feelings in operating our business of offering freshly prepared enjoyable food.
Through our main business brand “Hotto Motto”, a take-away lunch box chain, and “Yayoiken”, a Japanese set-menu restaurant chain, we promise to fulfill our goal of bringing plenty more contentment – values that inspired the company name – to everyday life. We will bring even greater satisfaction to people throughout Japan and the world.
Plenus will keep its eyes on the future of society, and will continue challenging itself to bring satisfaction, smiles and delight to a great many people through its commitment to the local community, the environment, health and good eating.
Restaurant Franchise Business:
- Hotto Motto
Hotto Motto is a fast food chain specializing in take out bento.
By packaging delicious and nutritionally balanced food into small containers, we contribute to a healthy lifestyle that heals the soul and energizes the body, providing meals that will lead to a vibrant future for each of our customers.
If great food is available to everyone, whenever they want to eat, they will be better able to enjoy the wonderful taste of freshly-made food anytime, anywhere, regardless of their age or lifestyle.
From selection of ingredients to preparation methods and hand to customers, Hotto Motto spreads this type of consideration and service throughout its carefully developed process, aiming to create new meals that will make each customer feel, “I’ve got to have this in my life.”
Yayoiken is a restaurant that serves freshly made meals of rice and miso soup with a nice balance of accompanying and side dishes. We prepare a comfortable and relaxing setting, and strive to select only the safest ingredients for our tasty set menus to ensure that our customers can fully enjoy the all-important mealtime. Currently, we have over 200 restaurants in Japan.
We are also developing a franchise in Thailand and Singapore so that in the future we can serve our delicious meals not only in Japan, but overseas as well.
We are challenging ourselves to open up to new concepts in order to offer new dining styles.
- SHABU-SHABU DINING MK
SHABU-SHABU DINING MK is a restaurant that serves shabu-shabu with an array of foods and authentic yum cha at a reasonable price. In addition to an all-you-can-eat course, we also offer enjoyable set menus.
The main shabu-shabu dish is served with a variety of foods, including meat, seafood, and vegetables, and can be eaten in with a choice of several sauces, such as a refreshing ponzu sauce, a flavorful sesame seed sauce, and the MK sauce made from a blend of chili sauce and 30 spices directly imported from MK RESTAURANTS in Thailand. We have flavors that appeal to everyone, from young to old.
Top Ads Today
- Nippon Poly-Glu Co., Ltd. - Provides Water Treatment Assistance (27 views)
- First produced Japanese whiskey in 1937 - Suntory Holdings Limited (12 views)
- HOTTA JAPANESE DRUM SHOP - Japanese Traditional Drum Manufacturer (10 views)
- Takasago International Corporation - Develops flavors and fragrance for 80 years (9 views)
- Organic Potato Chips "Manna Chips" - Pure Seaweed & Salt to maximize its "UMAMI" (9 views)
- Japanese brand road bike specializing in triathlon - CEEPO (9 views)
- TOTO Ltd. - World's largest toilet manufacturer (9 views)
- Japan's leading sporting goods manufacturer - ASICS Corporation (9 views)
- Dietary supplement "Spirulina" and "Organic Germanium" - Japan Algae Co., Ltd. (8 views)
- Mary Chocolate Co., Ltd. made Japanese style Valentine's Day (7 views)