- Listed: 05/09/2013 9:08 am
- Expires: This ad has expired
Production of Ultra-Realistic Breasts and Fingers with an Artistic Sense and the Molding
and Coloring of Silicon Rubber
Recipients of The Monodzukuri Nippon Grand Award
Source: Ministry of Economy, Trade and Industry Japan.
Artificial arms and legs are indispensable items for those who require them in their daily life, and so are artificial breasts. The specialty prosthetics maker Nakamura Brace, which Mr. Nakamura founded in the island country of his home after returning from foreign exchange in the United States, began research and development on artificial breasts made from silicon rubber in 1991.
Giving artificial breasts to women who had lost their breasts to cancer was a concept and product that hardly existed in Japan at the time. Furthermore, the works produced by this company are peerless masterpieces which are authentic-looking in every way including their texture, color, and also their realistic shape. This technology has also been applied to various parts of the body including hands, fingers, noses, and ears, and it is playing many roles in the improvement of quality of life for the people who use them.
Top Ads Today
- Medmain Inc. - Medical Technology Company Using Deep Learning (41 views)
- Fukuoka Shipbuilding Co., Ltd. - Shipbuilding Company (40 views)
- Kyowa Giken - Pneumatic Pitching Machine "TOPGUN" (37 views)
- Japan's Smart Glasses Developer - WESTUNITIS CO., LTD. (37 views)
- Kyokuto Valve Mfg. Co. Ltd. - We have over 60 years experience producing the highest quality safety valves (35 views)
- SATSUMA SHUZO CO., LTD. - Shochu Manufacturer (21 views)
- First produced Japanese whiskey in 1937 - Suntory Holdings Limited (21 views)
- Japan's leading sporting goods manufacturer - ASICS Corporation (20 views)
- Nippon Poly-Glu Co., Ltd. - Provides Water Treatment Assistance (19 views)
- Nippura Co., Ltd. - Aquarium Manufacturer (19 views)