- Listed: 05/09/2013 9:08 am
- Expires: This ad has expired
Production of Ultra-Realistic Breasts and Fingers with an Artistic Sense and the Molding
and Coloring of Silicon Rubber
Recipients of The Monodzukuri Nippon Grand Award
Source: Ministry of Economy, Trade and Industry Japan.
Artificial arms and legs are indispensable items for those who require them in their daily life, and so are artificial breasts. The specialty prosthetics maker Nakamura Brace, which Mr. Nakamura founded in the island country of his home after returning from foreign exchange in the United States, began research and development on artificial breasts made from silicon rubber in 1991.
Giving artificial breasts to women who had lost their breasts to cancer was a concept and product that hardly existed in Japan at the time. Furthermore, the works produced by this company are peerless masterpieces which are authentic-looking in every way including their texture, color, and also their realistic shape. This technology has also been applied to various parts of the body including hands, fingers, noses, and ears, and it is playing many roles in the improvement of quality of life for the people who use them.
1613 total views, 1 today
Information about the ad poster
- Listed by: JAPAN PRODUCTS
- Member Since: 11/14/2012
Other items listed by JAPAN PRODUCTS
- Honda and Acura to Offer Convenience of Apple’s Siri™ Eyes Free on Select 2013 Vehicles
- Oxide Corporation – Develop of optical single crystals, devices and modules with high functionality
- Milk and Dairy Products Manufacturer – Minami Nihon Rakuno Kyodo Co., Ltd.
- Unicharm Corporation – Manufacturing of Diapers, Feminine Hygiene and Pet Care Products
- HORAIYA HONTEN CO., LTD. – Hiyashi Amazake