Japan’s top information service firm, Recruit Holdings, applying to Tokyo Stock Exchange. It’ll be largest initial public offering this year
- Listed: 07/07/2014 1:13 am
- Expires: This ad has expired
TSE reviewing Recruit’s application for listing
Date: Jul 7, 2014
Source: NHK World
One of Japan’s top information service firms, Recruit Holdings, has applied for listing on the Tokyo Stock Exchange. If approved, the deal would be the largest initial public offering this year, at over 10 billion dollars.
The Tokyo bourse has begun reviewing the application.
Recruit’s earnings tumbled after an insider trading scandal in the late 1980s. At that time, the firm gave unlisted shares of a subsidiary to business leaders and politicians.
But Recruit has turned around its operations. It strengthened its mainstay staffing business as well as information services on real estate and tourism.
In recent years, the firm acquired a major job search website in the United States.
The firm posted a record group-wide revenue of about 11.7 billion dollars for the year through March 2014.
Recruit’s IPO aims to further expand its overseas business. If the TSE’s screening goes smoothly, the deal will likely be approved by October.
26 Japanese companies went public in the first half of this year, amid the country’s economic recovery and stable stock prices. This was the most in 7 years.
Information about the ad poster
- Listed by: JAPAN PRODUCTS
- Member Since: 11/14/2012
Other items listed by JAPAN PRODUCTS
- Japan Cell Co., Ltd. – Optical contact of adhesive free bonding process
- TAKEMOTO OIL & FAT CO., LTD. – Chemicals and Sesame Products Manufacturer
- Sakamoto Urushi Manufacturing Co., Ltd. – Urushi Surface Manufacturing
- ShinMaywa Industries, Ltd. – Aircraft, Special Purpose Truck, Fluid, Parking Systems, and Industrial Machinery Systems
- Nippon Sharyo, Ltd. – Manufacturing Railroad Vehicles For More Than 110 Years
Top Ads Today
- SHINKO IND. LTD. - Our Cargo Oil Pumps Occupies 85% of The Global Market (4 views)
- Olive based beauty products have 99.4% customer satisfaction - DHC Corporation (3 views)
- Watanabe Engineering Corporation - Manufacture of Sheet Metal Machine (3 views)
- Nagase & Co., Ltd. - Tokyo Head Office (2 views)
- Nippon Poly-Glu Co., Ltd. - Provides Water Treatment Assistance (2 views)
- ABI Co., Ltd. - Freezer machine for keeping tissue cells alive (2 views)
- Japanese traditional kimonos retailer - Kyoto Kimonomachi (2 views)
- Japan's leading sporting goods manufacturer - ASICS Corporation (2 views)
- Nakashima Medical Co., Ltd. - Manufacturing of medical devices, such as artificial joints (2 views)
- SATSUMA SHUZO CO., LTD. - Shochu Manufacturer (2 views)