- Company Name: Mitsuya Co., Ltd.
- State/Prefecture: Tokyo
- Street: 3 Chome-8-11, Nishigotanda, Shinagawa
- Country: Japan
- Zip/Postal Code: 141-0031
- Phone: +81-3-3492-7197
- Website: http://www.mitsuya-plating.com
- Contact: http://www.mitsuya-plating.com/contact.php
- Listed: 03/15/2017 12:00 am
- Expires: This ad has expired
Mitsuya Co., Ltd. provides rhodium plating as for a wear resistant and high abrasion/corrosion resistant plating deposition. The electrical resistance of rhodium is the lowest in the platinum metal group (Pt, Pd. Ru, Rh, In). The hardness of rhodium plating is about Hv800 ~ 1000 as a hard deposit.
Rhodium plating is used for the electrical contacts which are demanded to have strong wear resistance and high surface hardness. We have many years of experience in providing for the sliding contact. Rhodium plating deposition is also used in the decorative fields and the industrial fields, because it has good corrosion resistance and is chemically stable.
- Brilliant reflective appearance and the appearance never change.
- Excellent wear and abrasion resistance.
- Low electrical resistance.
- Low and stable contact resistance.
- High corrosion resistance.
Example of use
- Company O:
Company O, which manufactures construction-related parts, came to Mitsuya for resolving the sliding part problem. The part called a sliding board, and was the contact terminals consisted of gold (cladding material, the thickness of 20μm). Company O had a claim that the sliding contacts cannot be guaranteed the anti-wear for one year, this company hoped us to improve the life of the part by using plating technology. Without wear on a special metal alloy wire used for the sliding contact, the frequency of replacement of the sliding board was required just 3 years (not more than 3 years and not less than 3 years). Plating specifications proposed by our technical department succeeded to satisfy the required quality and furthermore 76% of the cost down.
Top Ads Today
- Japanese brand road bike specializing in triathlon - CEEPO (64 views)
- Nippon Poly-Glu Co., Ltd. - Provides Water Treatment Assistance (51 views)
- Fukuoka Shipbuilding Co., Ltd. - Shipbuilding Company (41 views)
- First produced Japanese whiskey in 1937 - Suntory Holdings Limited (41 views)
- Mary Chocolate Co., Ltd. made Japanese style Valentine's Day (37 views)
- Kyowa Giken - Pneumatic Pitching Machine "TOPGUN" (33 views)
- Polyplastics Co., Ltd. - Engineering Plastics and Polymers Manufacturer (33 views)
- Kyokuto Valve Mfg. Co. Ltd. - We have over 60 years experience producing the highest quality safety valves (32 views)
- SATSUMA SHUZO CO., LTD. - Shochu Manufacturer (31 views)
- Furuno Electric Co., Ltd. - Manufacturing of marine electronics such as radar systems, fish finders and navigational instruments (29 views)