- Company Name: Mitsuya Co., Ltd.
- State/Prefecture: Tokyo
- Street: 3 Chome-8-11, Nishigotanda, Shinagawa
- Country: Japan
- Zip/Postal Code: 141-0031
- Phone: +81-3-3492-7197
- Website: http://www.mitsuya-plating.com
- Contact: http://www.mitsuya-plating.com/contact.php
- Listed: 03/15/2017 12:00 am
- Expires: 321 days, 14 hours
Mitsuya Co., Ltd. provides rhodium plating as for a wear resistant and high abrasion/corrosion resistant plating deposition. The electrical resistance of rhodium is the lowest in the platinum metal group (Pt, Pd. Ru, Rh, In). The hardness of rhodium plating is about Hv800 ~ 1000 as a hard deposit.
Rhodium plating is used for the electrical contacts which are demanded to have strong wear resistance and high surface hardness. We have many years of experience in providing for the sliding contact. Rhodium plating deposition is also used in the decorative fields and the industrial fields, because it has good corrosion resistance and is chemically stable.
- Brilliant reflective appearance and the appearance never change.
- Excellent wear and abrasion resistance.
- Low electrical resistance.
- Low and stable contact resistance.
- High corrosion resistance.
Example of use
- Company O:
Company O, which manufactures construction-related parts, came to Mitsuya for resolving the sliding part problem. The part called a sliding board, and was the contact terminals consisted of gold (cladding material, the thickness of 20μm). Company O had a claim that the sliding contacts cannot be guaranteed the anti-wear for one year, this company hoped us to improve the life of the part by using plating technology. Without wear on a special metal alloy wire used for the sliding contact, the frequency of replacement of the sliding board was required just 3 years (not more than 3 years and not less than 3 years). Plating specifications proposed by our technical department succeeded to satisfy the required quality and furthermore 76% of the cost down.
241 total views, 3 today
Information about the ad poster
- Listed by: Mitsuya Plating
- Member Since: 03/13/2017
Other items listed by Mitsuya Plating
- Reel-to-reel Gold and Tin plating – High Conductive, Low Contact Resistance and Good Bonding & Soldering
- Plating processing company, Mitsuya Co., Ltd. expanding service to globally
- Gold-Tin Alloy Plating – Good joint strength and good thermal conductivity
- Mitsuya Co., Ltd. – Providing the plating and finishing services since 1931
- Indium Plating – Good sealability, galling resistance and abrasion resistance