- Company Name: Morimatsu Suisan Reito Co., Ltd.
- State/Prefecture: Ehime
- City/Town/Village: Imabari
- Street: 5-2-20 Tenpouzan-cho
- Country: Japan
- Zip/Postal Code: 794-0032
- Website: http://www.rumijapan.co.jp/en/
- Listed: 01/20/2013 2:06 am
- Expires: 323 days, 20 hours
Our company, Rumi Japan (Morimatsu Suisan Reito Co., Ltd.) is located in Imabari, Shikoku, facing the Kurushima Strait in the center of the Seto Inland Sea.
The Kurushima Strait features one of the three major sea currents in Japan, with tide speeds reaching up to 10 knots per hour. This fast-flowing current and clear sea water make this area an ideal fishing ground.
We have been operating as a seafood wholesaler in this favorable location for over forty years. Furthermore, as a seafood processor, we are now shipping our safe HACCP-controlled seafood products under the brand name of “Rumi Japan” throughout not only Japan, but also North America, Asia and Europe.
The driving goal of our company is to produce safe and secure food that we can provide to our children without worry, and to deliver the same quality food to consumers’ tables in Japan and around the world.
We are committed to the international promotion of Japan’s healthy dietary culture, in which we Japanese take great pride.
Although we are still small, it is our sincere hope to make our best effort and to communicate peacefully beyond national borders with peoples in other parts of the world through dietary culture.
We look forward to doing business with you.
3409 total views, 4 today
Information about the ad poster
- Listed by: JAPAN PRODUCTS
- Member Since: 11/14/2012
Other items listed by JAPAN PRODUCTS
- Asahi Sanso Company Inc.
- Nippon Poly-Glu Co., Ltd. – Provides Water Treatment Assistance
- Indian boiler manufacturing company formed joint venture with Japanese incineration systems company
- Subaru Forester Awarded MOTOR TREND’s 2014 Sport/Utility of the Year
- Topcon Corporation – Manufacturer of infrastructure, positioning and optical equipments