- Listed: 08/01/2014 7:45 pm
- Expires: This ad has expired
Japan’s Sato Restaurant Systems to invest in Thai peer
Date: Aug 1, 2014
OSAKA — Sato Restaurant Systems said Friday it will take a stake in a Thai company that operates Japanese-style restaurants, in a bid to gain a foothold in the Southeast Asian country.
As soon as this month, the Osaka-based owner of the Washoku Sato chain will acquire 19% of Nippon Tei Sato, a subsidiary of Thailand’s Nippon-Tei.
Nippon Tei Sato was established in March as a vehicle for collaboration between Sato Restaurant Systems and Nippon-Tei, with a capitalization of about 200 million yen ($1.92 million). Saha Group, Thailand’s largest manufacturer of consumer goods, is also taking a stake.
Sato Restaurant Systems, which already has restaurants in Taiwan and Indonesia, aims to collect information on Thailand’s growing market, with an eye to opening locations there.
Nippon-Tei operates 10 eponymous restaurants in Thailand. The eateries serve high-end Japanese food.
Sato Restaurant Systems’s Strategy of Overseas Market
About Sato Restaurant Systems Co., Ltd., click here.
1194 total views, 4 today
Information about the ad poster
- Listed by: JAPAN PRODUCTS
- Member Since: 11/14/2012
Other items listed by JAPAN PRODUCTS
- ShinMaywa Industries, Ltd. – Aircraft, Special Purpose Truck, Fluid, Parking Systems, and Industrial Machinery Systems
- HAYASHI SEIKI SEIZO Co., Ltd. – Watch Manufacturer
- Lumica Corporation – Lighting Products Manufacturer
- Honda Silicon Valley Lab launches HSVL Vehicle API for Evernote Devcup
- Sanford-Burnham and Daiichi Sankyo are teaming up with to develop drugs to fight the pandemic of cardiovascular-metabolic diseases