- Company Name: SATSUMA SHUZO CO., LTD.
- City/Town/Village: Makurazaki City
- Street: 26, Tategamihonmachi
- Country: Japan
- Zip/Postal Code: 0993-72-1231
- Japan Office: Kagoshima Prefecture
- Listed: 01/03/2013 1:47 am
- Expires: This ad has expired
We devote ourselves to making shochu in Kagoshima, the home of genuine shochu, with the motto of “quality first.” Our flagship products, Satsuma Shiranami, Kuro Shiranami, and Kannoko, are the best-known genuine shochus, representing Kagoshima in terms of quality, name recognition, and volume shipped.
Shiranami: A long-selling shochu that ranks first annually in volume produced and volume shipped among potato shochus made in Kagoshima.
Kannoko: A shochu with an extravagant oak aroma which has been slowly aged in oak barrels for over three years. It is an outstanding brand of barley shochu aged in oak that is selling well is Japan.
1975 total views, 1 today
Information about the ad poster
- Listed by: JAPAN PRODUCTS
- Member Since: 11/14/2012
Other items listed by JAPAN PRODUCTS
- JAPAN SHOP 2014 – The 43rd International Exhibition for Shop Systems and Fixturing
- Kyocera’s solar sales boosted by demand in Japan
- Japanese electronics maker NEC to expand largest renewable energy storage system in Europe
- Kawashima Kinzoku Co., Ltd. – Custom-Made Precision Mold Bases
- The Growth Strategy of Abenomics: An Inside View of the Third Arrow