- Company Name: SATSUMA SHUZO CO., LTD.
- City/Town/Village: Makurazaki City
- Street: 26, Tategamihonmachi
- Country: Japan
- Zip/Postal Code: 0993-72-1231
- Japan Office: Kagoshima Prefecture
- Listed: 01/03/2013 1:47 am
- Expires: This ad has expired
We devote ourselves to making shochu in Kagoshima, the home of genuine shochu, with the motto of “quality first.” Our flagship products, Satsuma Shiranami, Kuro Shiranami, and Kannoko, are the best-known genuine shochus, representing Kagoshima in terms of quality, name recognition, and volume shipped.
Shiranami: A long-selling shochu that ranks first annually in volume produced and volume shipped among potato shochus made in Kagoshima.
Kannoko: A shochu with an extravagant oak aroma which has been slowly aged in oak barrels for over three years. It is an outstanding brand of barley shochu aged in oak that is selling well is Japan.
Information about the ad poster
- Listed by: JAPAN PRODUCTS
- Member Since: 11/14/2012
Other items listed by JAPAN PRODUCTS
- Ogic Technologies Co.,Ltd. – Surface Finishing Technologies
- Japan’s Southern Alps, Tadami selected on UNESCO “eco park” list
- Mitaka Kohki Co., Ltd. – 50% share of the market for neurosurgical microscopes
- PLANTEC Inc. – Manufacturing of incineration plant and flue gas treatment systems
- Nihon Dento Kougyo Co., Ltd. – Leading Company for Electroplating in Japan
Top Ads Today
- Gifu Seiki Kogyo Co., Ltd. - We specialize in precision deep drawing (11 views)
- SAGA HIMAT - Heavy Ion Cancer Treatment Center (9 views)
- Nippura Co., Ltd. - Aquarium Manufacturer (8 views)
- Nippon Poly-Glu Co., Ltd. - Provides Water Treatment Assistance (8 views)
- SHINKO IND. LTD. - Our Cargo Oil Pumps Occupies 85% of The Global Market (8 views)
- Fujiwara Industry Co., Ltd. - Wastewater Treatment and Tsunami Emergency Equipment (7 views)
- SATSUMA SHUZO CO., LTD. - Shochu Manufacturer (7 views)
- Ishibashiya Co., Ltd. - Konjac noodles are easy to eat and healthy! (6 views)
- Twinbird Corporation - FPSC - New Cooling/Refrigeration System (6 views)
- Subaru's new Safety Systems "EyeSight" Can Recognize Brake Lights and Red Signals (6 views)