- Company Name: SATSUMA SHUZO CO., LTD.
- City/Town/Village: Makurazaki City
- Street: 26, Tategamihonmachi
- Country: Japan
- Zip/Postal Code: 0993-72-1231
- Japan Office: Kagoshima Prefecture
- Listed: 01/03/2013 1:47 am
- Expires: This ad has expired
We devote ourselves to making shochu in Kagoshima, the home of genuine shochu, with the motto of “quality first.” Our flagship products, Satsuma Shiranami, Kuro Shiranami, and Kannoko, are the best-known genuine shochus, representing Kagoshima in terms of quality, name recognition, and volume shipped.
Shiranami: A long-selling shochu that ranks first annually in volume produced and volume shipped among potato shochus made in Kagoshima.
Kannoko: A shochu with an extravagant oak aroma which has been slowly aged in oak barrels for over three years. It is an outstanding brand of barley shochu aged in oak that is selling well is Japan.
1842 total views, 2 today
Information about the ad poster
- Listed by: JAPAN PRODUCTS
- Member Since: 11/14/2012
Other items listed by JAPAN PRODUCTS
- Long-term deflationary spiral of Japan that lasted 20 years is about to end
- PMT Corporation Co., Ltd. – Manufacturing of automation machines for jig tools, semiconductor, and precision molds
- 5th FilmTech Japan – Highly-functional Film Technology Expo
- World’s Largest EPB Shield Tunneling Machine – Building underground highway in Seattle
- Ghibli’s movie featured in Vancouver again – 16 works such as “Ponyo on the Cliff by the Sea” received by popular demand