- Company Name: Seiko Watch Corporation
- State/Prefecture: Tokyo Prefecture
- City/Town/Village: Chuo-ku
- Street: 1-26-1, Ginza
- Country: Japan
- Zip/Postal Code: 104-8118
- Website: https://www.seikowatches.com
- Listed: 10/02/2018 1:06 pm
- Expires: 164 days, 6 hours
Seiko is one of the three major watch manufacturers in Japan such as Casio and Citizen. The company started operation as a subsidiary of Seiko Holdings Corporation in 2001. However, the history of Seiko is long, Kintaro Hattori, Seiko’s founder, opened a watch and jewelry shop called “K. Hattori” in the Ginza area of Tokyo, Japan in 1881, and he began to produce clocks under the name Seikosha, meaning roughly “House of Exquisite Workmanship” in 1892.
In 1969, the company revolutionized the watchmaking industry with the Seiko Quartz Astron, the world’s first quartz watch. And in 2012, when Seiko launched the Seiko Astron, the world’s first GPS solar watch, it was immediately recognized as the new global standard by markets worldwide.
Seiko produces watches with quartz, kinetic, solar, and mechanical movements of varying prices, ranging from around US$45.00~$554,000. Seiko has several lines of luxury watches ($2,200~$60,000) such as the SEIKO 5, luxury “Credor”, and the “Grand Seiko” series. To separate the customer groups, Seiko has created many different brands in Japan and the international market.
You can purchase Seiko’s products on online-shop below
Top Ads Today
- Nippon Poly-Glu Co., Ltd. - Provides Water Treatment Assistance (39 views)
- Mary Chocolate Co., Ltd. made Japanese style Valentine's Day (23 views)
- SATSUMA SHUZO CO., LTD. - Shochu Manufacturer (21 views)
- Japan's Smart Glasses Developer - WESTUNITIS CO., LTD. (19 views)
- Fukuoka Shipbuilding Co., Ltd. - Shipbuilding Company (18 views)
- Kenic System, Ltd. - Develop and Manufacturing LCD Controller IC (16 views)
- Nishikigoi Niigata Direct Co., Ltd. - Nishikigoi Breeder (15 views)
- First produced Japanese whiskey in 1937 - Suntory Holdings Limited (14 views)
- Sysmex Corporation - Global Leader in Automated Hematology Diagnostics (12 views)
- Mu Ltd. - Self-propelling capsule endoscopy "MiniMermaid" (12 views)