- Company Name: SEKISUI NANO COAT TECHNOLOGY Co., Ltd.
- City/Town/Village: Gamagori-shi
- Street: 36 Hamacho
- Country: Japan
- Zip/Postal Code: 443-8623
- Japan Office: Aichi Prefecture
- Listed: 01/09/2013 10:23 pm
- Expires: This ad has expired
SEKISUI NANO COAT TECHNOLOGY CO., LTD.
Applied original processing technologies of fabric and film materials to interiors, materials, and electronic materials areas.
SEKISUI NANO COAT TECHNOLOGY’s major forte is a dyeing process for woven fabrics, but the company also processes synthetic leathers. SEKISUI NANO COAT TECHNOLOGY has conducted research in nano metal coating processing (adhering metal film to the surface of workpieces by vacuum evaporation) and established the technique. Suzutora succeeded in introducing sputtered products to the market for the first time in the world.
The nano metal coating technologies have recently been expanded and applied to films, and further demands are expected.
- IT (electronic component materials)
We develop and manufacture TSP touch screen films, films for OLED and flexible electronic devices and transparent conducting films (ITO films) for cell phones, smart phones and computer touch screens as well as films for the growing innovative market in electronic paper and ebook reader displays.
- Household electric appliances)
We manufacture filters for air conditioners and vacuum cleaners.
In addition, functional materials originally intended for household electric appliances are now used for a wider range of products including personal digital appliances fitted with touch screens.
- Agricultural materials
We supply rooftop greenery sheets and agricultural greenhouse materials. They have also been applied in the environmental and energy saving fields.
We use masa meshes, nano-metal coated functional textiles, as printing silk screens. They are suitable for face plates and precision printing.
- Clean energy
Solar cells as a well known clean energy source with increasing global demand. Energy-saving roof shades also contribute to achieving a sustainable society.
Our original TESORO brand interior goods, a collection of luxury curtains, have a design and quality widely recognized in Europe and give brilliance to the customers’ daily life.
- Automotive parts
We supply interior parts for luxury vehicles including the base cloths for synthetic leathers. We also offer functional materials indispensable for increasingly intelligent vehicles fitted with touch screens for car navigation, etc.
- Sporting and outdoor
Functional materials are useful for skiwear, diving suits and other products needing functional fabrics. We also support high-volume supply with excellent quality to leading apparel manufacturers and distributors.
- Beauty and health
We supply materials for products that maintain consumer beauty and health such as parasols that block infrared and ultraviolet rays and body-shaping undergarments.
Our Website: sekisuinct.co.jp/en/
3854 total views, 1 today
Information about the ad poster
- Listed by: JAPAN PRODUCTS
- Member Since: 11/14/2012
Other items listed by JAPAN PRODUCTS
- Mitsubishi Electric to Deliver Two Communication Satellites to Turkey
- Nihon Exceed Corporation – 30% of the world market share in polishing substrate materials of SAW filters
- Toshiba and IBIDEN succeed in prototyping a fuel assembly cover using silicon carbide for nuclear power plants
- Pacific Engineering Corporation – 43% Share of Global Automotive Fuses Market
- HOSHAKU BEVERAGE CO., LTD. – Soft Drink Manufacturer