- Company Name: SENJO SEIKI Co., Ltd.
- City/Town/Village: Shizuoka-shi
- Street: 622-7 Shishihara Shimizu-ku
- Country: Japan
- Zip/Postal Code: 424-0301
- Japan Office: Shizuoka Prefecture
- Listed: 01/23/2013 3:33 am
- Expires: This ad has expired
Chamfering and deburring is no longer an afterthought. With SENJO SEIKI automatic chamfering and deburring machines, manufacturers can now quickly and uniformly complete gears and parts to exact specifications.
SENJO SEIKI has over fifty years of experience as an integrated manufacturer of industrial machines. In 1997, SENJO SEIKI developed their first Programless Chamfering and Deburring (PLC Series) machine utilizing their patented stylus tracing system technology. Since that time, SENJO SEIKI has sold more than 2,000 PLC chamfering machines and has established an international sales network, becoming the world leading manufacturer of chamfering/deburring machines.
SENJO SEIKI has invested significant resources over the years in the research and development of their patented technology. The unique design of the SENJO SEIKI machines incorporates a patented, stylus tracing unit that eliminates the need for any computer programming. This stylus traces the inner or outer periphery of a machined part, guiding the cutter axis to create a uniform and symmetrical chamfer that requires no further finishing and is highly consistent from part to part.
Plus, since the chamfer is created by an ordinary endmill, the finished quality is remarkably superior when compared to other types of chamfering and deburring machines
Our Website: www.senjoseikiamerica.com
3324 total views, 3 today
Information about the ad poster
- Listed by: JAPAN PRODUCTS
- Member Since: 11/14/2012
Other items listed by JAPAN PRODUCTS
- Kawamura Sangyo Co. Ltd., – Slitting Services for Medical, Automotive, Electronic, Food and Other Applications
- Industrial Robots – FANUC LTD.
- Yoshida Sake Brewery Co., Ltd. – Seishu Manufacturing since 1870
- Japanese electronics maker NEC to expand largest renewable energy storage system in Europe
- 26th INTERPHEX JAPAN July 10 – 12, 2013