- Company Name: SENJO SEIKI Co., Ltd.
- City/Town/Village: Shizuoka-shi
- Street: 622-7 Shishihara Shimizu-ku
- Country: Japan
- Zip/Postal Code: 424-0301
- Japan Office: Shizuoka Prefecture
- Listed: 01/23/2013 3:33 am
- Expires: This ad has expired
Chamfering and deburring is no longer an afterthought. With SENJO SEIKI automatic chamfering and deburring machines, manufacturers can now quickly and uniformly complete gears and parts to exact specifications.
SENJO SEIKI has over fifty years of experience as an integrated manufacturer of industrial machines. In 1997, SENJO SEIKI developed their first Programless Chamfering and Deburring (PLC Series) machine utilizing their patented stylus tracing system technology. Since that time, SENJO SEIKI has sold more than 2,000 PLC chamfering machines and has established an international sales network, becoming the world leading manufacturer of chamfering/deburring machines.
SENJO SEIKI has invested significant resources over the years in the research and development of their patented technology. The unique design of the SENJO SEIKI machines incorporates a patented, stylus tracing unit that eliminates the need for any computer programming. This stylus traces the inner or outer periphery of a machined part, guiding the cutter axis to create a uniform and symmetrical chamfer that requires no further finishing and is highly consistent from part to part.
Plus, since the chamfer is created by an ordinary endmill, the finished quality is remarkably superior when compared to other types of chamfering and deburring machines
Our Website: www.senjoseikiamerica.com
Information about the ad poster
- Listed by: JAPAN PRODUCTS
- Member Since: 11/14/2012
Other items listed by JAPAN PRODUCTS
- Mitaka Kohki Co., Ltd. – 50% share of the market for neurosurgical microscopes
- World’s Largest Plant Factory With LED Lighting Built In Quake-Hit City Miyagi
- Unicharm Corporation – Manufacturing of Diapers, Feminine Hygiene and Pet Care Products
- Kimono Kyokomachi – Japanese Traditional Clothing and Crafts
- JMA to host a 3D printer exhibition in October 2013
Top Ads Today
- Japan's leading sporting goods manufacturer - ASICS Corporation (34 views)
- Manufacturing Japanese Curry from 1926 - House Foods Group Inc. (25 views)
- Japanese brand road bike specializing in triathlon - CEEPO (23 views)
- First produced Japanese whiskey in 1937 - Suntory Holdings Limited (17 views)
- Gifu Seiki Kogyo Co., Ltd. - We specialize in precision deep drawing (15 views)
- Organic Potato Chips "Manna Chips" - Pure Seaweed & Salt to maximize its "UMAMI" (14 views)
- Fujiwara Industry Co., Ltd. - Wastewater Treatment and Tsunami Emergency Equipment (13 views)
- Nakashima Medical Co., Ltd. - Manufacturing of medical devices, such as artificial joints (12 views)
- Nippon Poly-Glu Co., Ltd. - Provides Water Treatment Assistance (10 views)
- Japan most popular skin care product "Cure Natural Aqua Gel" is being sold one in every 12 sec (10 views)