- Company Name: SHOEI
- State/Prefecture: Gunma
- City/Town/Village: Isesaki
- Street: 2718-3, Sanwamachi
- Country: Japan
- Zip/Postal Code: 372-0011
- Website: http://www.shoei-t.co.jp/en/
- Listed: 07/03/2013 3:06 pm
- Expires: This ad has expired
Succeeding in the mass-production of glass/glass resistive touch panel types through our unique technological development methods, we have brought up-to-the-minute electronic components to an advanced industry. In particular, our vehicle mount touch panels produced for the automotive industry boast a considerable number of achievements; something enabled by the overwhelming support we have received in areas of quality and services.
In addition to the development of various touch panel types, we have also strengthened our high-precision processing technology ability enabling us to continue offering products shaped by creativity and expertise.
We develop and produce various types of Touch Panel as manufacturer.
We also applied a wide range of high precision and production processes founded in facilities and know-how developed through touch panel production.
- Resistive Glass/Glass Touch Panel
Our Resistive Glass/Glass Touch Panel is highly reliable due to their high quality enabling us to supply products customized to customers’ needs.
In particular, they are adopted as in-car genuine parts in Japan and many overseas countries, earning a high reputation.
- Resistive Low-Load Touch Panel
With our standard resistive touch panel, cell gap is narrow and gap becomes wider toword the center, operating force at the panel’s center is higher force between the panel center and sorround area.
With our newly developed resistive low activation force touch panel, we have succeeded in equalizing the cell-gaps of the panel’s center and sarround area.
For that reason, stress-free operation is possible using soft touch with uniform strength.
- Electrostatic Capacitive Touch Panel(Glass Type)
Our Capacitive Touch Panel (Glass Type) maintains high reliability and we are able to deliver the products what customer needs.
In addition, we have developed the capacitive touch panel with automotive requrement.
- Electrostatic Capacitive Touch Panel(Film Type)
Our Capacitive Touch Panel (Film Type) is suitable for larger size and, because its material is composed of film, customization is possible in regards to curve and atypical processing.
Because of these special characteristics, this touch panel is suitable for imformation board and digital signage.
- Optical Touch Panel (Retroreflective Type)
With our Optical Touch Panel (Retroreflective Type), we have realized a product with both high screen resolution and multi-touch features.These panels respond to a wide-range of uses where precise operation is necessary, including information board, personal computer and arcade game, and have earned a high reputation.
- Optical Touch Panel (Infrared Scanning Type)
Our Optical Touch Panel (Infrared Scanning Type) provide accurate touch position information and is suitable for use in large display, personal computer, ATM, and electronic signboard.
- Optical ＆ Resistive Hybrid Touch Panel
Our Optical ＆ Resistive Hybrid Touch Panel is hybrid touch panel combining retroreflective optical type touch panel and 4-wire analog resistive touch panel.
Such hybrid is capable of performing various operation that could not be realized by conventional touch panel.
Also the touch panel can be operated when located independently of the display, allowing more freedom in regards to display location.
Top Ads Today
- KAWANOE ZOKI CO., LTD. - We produce 80% of toilet paper and tissue paper in Japan (19 views)
- Jewelry Kamine - Make a New Whirlwind in Jewelry Industry (12 views)
- Nippon Poly-Glu Co., Ltd. - Provides Water Treatment Assistance (11 views)
- Nihon Dento Kougyo Co., Ltd. - Leading Company for Electroplating in Japan (6 views)
- Japan's Smart Glasses Developer - WESTUNITIS CO., LTD. (6 views)
- Fukuoka Shipbuilding Co., Ltd. - Shipbuilding Company (5 views)
- Tokyo Institute of Technology (5 views)
- Made in Japan clothing store - ROCOCO (5 views)
- Japan's leading sporting goods manufacturer - ASICS Corporation (5 views)
- Mary Chocolate Co., Ltd. made Japanese style Valentine's Day (4 views)