- Listed: 08/15/2013 12:24 am
- Expires: This ad has expired
(SR5) Hot! First images of the new DSC-QX10 and DSC-QX100 lens-cameras!
Date: August 12, 2013
What you see on these images are the DSC-QX10 and DSC-QX100 lenses. Actually these are not normal lenses! They have built-in sensor, Bionz processor, Wifi/NFC wireless connection and SD card slot. These lenses have no LCD screen and no usual camera controls. You will be able to control them through your smart phone or tablet (via WiFi or NFC). The lenses can be magnetically attached on your smartphone and it works on both, Android and iOS devices. That is nothing like we have seen before. For the first time you can shoot top quality images with your smartphone. Forget these iPhone or Android lens kits!
Sony will soon launch two “lens-cameras”:
1) One is the “Lens-camera” with RX100MII sensor and Zeiss lens ($600 here on Amazon). On the pictures it is the bigger lens. As you know the RX100 is the most praised high end compact camera and features a large 1 inch sensor which is the same used by the Nikon 1 system. Now you can have that kind of Image Quality on your iPhone or Android Smartphone!
2) The second model will feature a 10xzoom lens with 1/2,3 inch 18 megapixel CMOS sensor (the image with the f/3,3-5.9 lens). It’s basically the same sensor and lens of the Sony WX150 ($400 on Amazon).
Continue reading »
Top Ads Today
- Japanese brand road bike specializing in triathlon - CEEPO (9 views)
- Fukuoka Shipbuilding Co., Ltd. - Shipbuilding Company (5 views)
- Tanaka Hydropower Co,. Ltd. - Cost Effective and High Quality Hydropower Solutions (4 views)
- Kyokuto Valve Mfg. Co. Ltd. - We have over 60 years experience producing the highest quality safety valves (4 views)
- ABI Co., Ltd. - Freezer machine for keeping tissue cells alive (4 views)
- Fukuoka Cloth Industry Co., Ltd. - Manufacturing of Adhesives and Tapes for Industrial Cable (4 views)
- Manufacturing of Dietary Supplements and Cosmetics - Shinkowa Pharmaceutical (3 views)
- Eco-Stage Engineering Co., Ltd. - Produces Valuable Resources from Organic Waste (3 views)
- Development and manufacturing of medical equipment - MIZUHO Corporation (3 views)
- YASKAWA Electric Corporation - Manufacturer of Servos, Machine Controllers, AC Motor Drives, Switches and Robots (3 views)