- Listed: 03/05/2014 7:15 am
- Expires: This ad has expired
World Premiere of the “SUBARU VIZIV 2 CONCEPT” at the 2014 Geneva Motor Show
Date: March 4, 2014
Source: Fuji Heavy Industries Ltd. (FHI)
Tokyo, March 4, 2014 – Fuji Heavy Industries Ltd. (FHI), the manufacturer of Subaru automobiles, unveiled the “SUBARU VIZIV 2 CONCEPT” today at the 2014 Geneva International Motor Show.
“SUBARU VIZIV 2 CONCEPT” (VIZIV 2) is a future-generation crossover concept that represents the direction of Subaru’s brand value “Enjoyment and Peace of Mind” following the “SUBARU VIZIV CONCEPT” (VIZIV) revealed at the 2013 Geneva Motor Show and “SUBARU VIZIV EVOLUTION CONCEPT” exhibited at the 2013 Tokyo Motor Show. “VIZIV” is a coined word inspired by the phrase “Vision for Innovation” to express Subaru’s future vision of innovation and the future direction of the brand. By using the word continuously, Subaru expresses to pursue “Enjoyment and Peace of Mind” as an essential value offered for customers.
The special site on the Subaru Global Site will be updated with information relating to the Geneva International Motor Show. This will include images of the VIZIV 2 as well as a movie of Subaru’s press conference.
2486 total views, 1 today
Information about the ad poster
- Listed by: JAPAN PRODUCTS
- Member Since: 11/14/2012
Other items listed by JAPAN PRODUCTS
- NAKATA FOODS CO., LTD. – Manufacturing Firm of Ume Product
- Japan most popular skin care product “Cure Natural Aqua Gel” is being sold one in every 12 sec
- Mitsui High-tec, Inc. – We have been producing the industrial machineries and tools since 1949
- Showa Corporation – Manufacturer of automotive, motorcycle and outboard suspension systems
- Japanese electronics maker NEC to expand largest renewable energy storage system in Europe