- Company Name: Sumitomo Forestry Co., Ltd.
- State/Prefecture: Tokyo Prefecture
- City/Town/Village: Chiyoda-ku
- Street: 1-3-2, Otemachi
- Country: Japan
- Zip/Postal Code: 100-8270
- Phone: +81-33214-2270
- Website: http://sfc.jp/english/
- Contact: https://sfc.jp/php/contact/english/form.php
- Listed: 02/14/2018 1:40 pm
- Expires: 298 days, 21 hours
Sumitomo Forestry Co., Ltd. founded in 1691 and is headquartered in Tokyo, engages in timber and building materials, housing, overseas, and other businesses in Japan and internationally. The company maintains a significant amount of Japan’s forests.
Sumitomo Forestry’s Timber and Building Materials Business segment procures, manufactures, processes, and sells timber products, including logs, wood chips, processed timber, engineered wood, etc.; and building materials comprising plywood, fiberboard, processed wood materials, concrete and ceramic building materials, metal building materials, housing systems and fixtures, etc.
Its Housing Business segment is involved in the construction, sale, after-sales maintenance, and renovation of detached houses and multi-unit residences; sale of interior products and spec homes; rental, management, sale, and brokerage of property; contract work for housing exteriors, garden landscaping, and urban greening; and CAD work and site surveys, etc.
The company’s Overseas Business segment manufactures and sells timber and building materials, constructs and sells detached houses, etc.; and sells plantation timber, as well as engages in forestation business.
Its Other Businesses segment is involved in the biomass power generation business; management of private-pay elderly care facilities; equipment leasing; insurance agency business; and manufacture and sale of farming and gardening materials, as well as provides information systems development and temporary staffing services and consulting services for management of forests etc.
Sumitomo Forestry also manages golf course and nursing care facilities for senior citizens, etc.; processes industrial waste products; wholesales electric power; supplies and sells wood chips; and produces and sells nursery compost, culture soil for gardening, soil conditioning materials, fertilizers, etc.
Top Ads Today
- Takasago International Corporation - Develops flavors and fragrance for 80 years (14 views)
- First produced Japanese whiskey in 1937 - Suntory Holdings Limited (12 views)
- Travel Information for Foreigner - Japan National Tourism Organization (JNTO) (10 views)
- Japanese brand road bike specializing in triathlon - CEEPO (9 views)
- SATSUMA SHUZO CO., LTD. - Shochu Manufacturer (8 views)
- SHINKO DENSHI CO., LTD - The World Only Tuning-Fork Sensor "ViBRA" (7 views)
- Japan's leading sporting goods manufacturer - ASICS Corporation (7 views)
- Manufacturing Food Processing and Automation Machine - Nikko Co., Ltd. (6 views)
- Japanese Chef Knives - Kamikoto (6 views)
- Nippon Poly-Glu Co., Ltd. - Provides Water Treatment Assistance (6 views)