- Company Name: Taiho Pharmaceutical Co., Ltd.
- State/Prefecture: Tokyo Prefecture
- City/Town/Village: Chiyoda-ku
- Street: 1-27 Kandanishiki-cho
- Country: Japan
- Zip/Postal Code: 101-8444
- Phone: +81-3-3294-4527
- Website: https://www.taiho.co.jp/en/
- Contact: https://www.taiho.co.jp/en/contact
- Listed: 10/16/2018 3:34 pm
- Expires: 180 days
Taiho Pharmaceutical, a subsidiary of Otsuka Holdings Co., Ltd., is an R&D-driven specialty pharma focusing on the three fields of oncology, allergy and immunology, and urology. In the field of oncology, in particular, Taiho Pharmaceutical is known as a leading company in Japan for developing innovative medicines for the treatment of cancer, a reputation that is rapidly expanding through their extensive global R&D efforts.
In areas other than oncology, as well, the company creates and markets quality products that effectively treat medical conditions and can help improve people’s quality of life. Always putting customers first, Taiho Pharmaceutical also aims to offer consumer healthcare products that support people’s efforts to lead fulfilling and rewarding lives.
The company was established in 1963 and headquartered in Tokyo. There are 22 branches and 53 offices and 5 plants in Japan. Taiho is a full member of the Japan Pharmaceutical Manufacturers Association (JPMA).
Top Ads Today
- Black Watermelon "Densuke" was sold $3,200 in the year's first watermelon auction (27 views)
- Nippon Poly-Glu Co., Ltd. - Provides Water Treatment Assistance (17 views)
- Mary Chocolate Co., Ltd. made Japanese style Valentine's Day (15 views)
- Kyokuto Valve Mfg. Co. Ltd. - We have over 60 years experience producing the highest quality safety valves (13 views)
- Fukuoka Shipbuilding Co., Ltd. - Shipbuilding Company (13 views)
- Air Purifiers - Sharp's Plasmacluster (13 views)
- FUJISEIKI Co., Ltd. - Sushi, Rice Ball and Noodle Making Machine (13 views)
- Mu Ltd. - Self-propelling capsule endoscopy "MiniMermaid" (9 views)
- Aoyama Trading Co., Ltd. - Japanese Clothing Company with Guinness World Records for Suit Sales (9 views)
- Japanese lacquer tableware using the makie technique of Yamanaka lacquerware - Yoshita Kashou Studio (8 views)