- Company Name: Taisei Lamick Co., Ltd.
- State/Prefecture: Saitama
- City/Town/Village: Shiraoka
- Street: 873-1 Shimoosaki
- Country: Japan
- Zip/Postal Code: 349-0293
- Phone: +81-480-97-0221
- Website: http://www.lamick.co.jp/en/
- Listed: 03/27/2014 8:04 pm
- Expires: This ad has expired
Taisei Lamick is the leading company in liquid and paste packaging systems combining plastic films, high-speed auto fillers and training developed based on unique technologies and know-how to achieve enhanced productivity high quality and high functionality.
We’ve established Taisei Lamick USA, Inc. in USA. as a subsidiary company on Apr 2011.
Three Business Segments:
- The Liquid Filling Film segment manufactures and sells laminated films for food packages which are used for soup, soy sauce and other sauces that come with instant noodles and takeout lunch boxes.
The segment also provides high-speed filling films, thermal sterilization films and long-term storage films, among others.
- The Laminated General Product segment develops and manufactures retort pouch packages for food products and refill packages for toiletries- and cosmetics-related products.
- The Packaging Machinery segment develops and sells automated high-speed filling machines under the name DANGAN, and provides peripheral equipment, such as high-speed cutting machines and continuous cooling systems for packaging bags.
- Film: Realize Better Seal, Increased Productivity and Reduce Losses
XA-S is the company’s signature film for high-speed liquid filling. Utilizing a unique extrusion laminating technology, this is a liquid filling film in which the various capacities desirable for liquid filling have been upgraded to support high-speed filling. Compared with previous films, the XA-S has outstanding low temperature seal ability, heat seal ability, hot tack ability, foreign substance seal ability, slipping ability, and anti-blocking ability, promising increased filling speeds and reduced losses.
- Film: High Temperature Filling and Boil Sterilizing
In recent years, with the progress in diversification and individualization of eating lifestyles, boil sterilized materials continue to grow in popularity. Following from this, there is also a demand for liquid filling to support hot filling, which is effective in preventing contamination by microorganisms, and films are required that are able to withstand the heat of the sterilization temperatures to allow high speed filling. The hot fill-supporting XA-H film is a stabilized high-speed liquid filling film capable of handling 90°C hot fill and boil sterilization.
- Film: Highest Quality in Large Volume Packing
Strong film rigidity is important for large volume pouches to enhance product value because it can protect the contents while showing the impression of food volume and easy handling. The XA-HD is a perfect film for large volume application meets the requirement because of its strong rigidity. The film also enables hot pack.
- Filling Machine: DANGAN G
The DANGAN TYPE-III high speed auto filler for liquids and pastes has received the support of many customers, and has undergone constant evolution.
We are now releasing the DANGAN G, which fully incorporates our accumulated technology.
- Filling Machine: Standard Type
The standard in high speed auto fillers. Maintaining our traditional functions of self-diagnosis, line speed of 25m/min and max. pouch capacity of 400 pouches/min, each control system has been greatly refined. This has succeeded in further enhancing the product stability.
- Filling Machine: 6 Bars, 3 Bars Type
High speed auto filler for liquids and pastes. Max. packing capacity of 500 packs/min. A 500 pack per min. max packing capacity is achieved by mounting six end sealing bars. It is also possible to achieve stable production for short pitch products. As with the Dangan standard specification type, this machine has a production condition memorizing function with a capacity for 500 kinds of production contents and has wear-resistant heat sealing bars, allowing it to exert high reproducibility over long periods.
- Filling Machine: Large Capacity
Wide range of capacities from 5g to 500g. This machine can accept a wide range of capacities from minimum of 5g to maximum of 500g with high versatility. A driving roll is mounted for removing air from inside machine to maintain stability. In addition a notch cut function is mounted at the bottom of the vertical sealing parts and the accuracy of the notch cut has been increased.
- Filling Machine: Double Pack 4-side Seal Type
By mounting two liquid-supply nozzles, this machine achieves a productivity of maximum 800 pack/min. The feature is best suited for large scale production of super -small pouches as wasabi (Japanese horseradish) or mustard. In addition, packing of different contents is possible such as shampoo on the left side and rinse on the right side. Center slit is mounted.
Ad Reference ID: 199532e98c643293
Information about the ad poster
- Listed by: JAPAN PRODUCTS
- Member Since: 11/14/2012
Other items listed by JAPAN PRODUCTS
- Japanese government plan robotics and medical market each $12 billion by 2015
- TAKEMOTO OIL & FAT CO., LTD. – Chemicals and Sesame Products Manufacturer
- PUES Corporation
- I.S.T Corporation – Industrial Summit Technology
- Yoshida Sake Brewery Co., Ltd. – Seishu Manufacturing since 1870
Top Ads Today
- Reel-to-reel Gold and Tin plating - High Conductive, Low Contact Resistance and Good Bonding & Soldering (21 views)
- Nippon Poly-Glu Co., Ltd. - Provides Water Treatment Assistance (13 views)
- First produced Japanese whiskey in 1937 - Suntory Holdings Limited (13 views)
- Japanese Chef Knives - Kamikoto (12 views)
- Manufacturing Food Processing and Automation Machine - Nikko Co., Ltd. (11 views)
- Manufacturing Japanese Curry from 1926 - House Foods Group Inc. (9 views)
- NSK Ltd. - NSK Produced the First Ball Bearings Made in Japan (9 views)
- Tanihata Co., Ltd. - "Kumiko" Japanese Traditional Woodcraft Technique (8 views)
- Nakamura Brace Co. Ltd. - Orthotics and Prosthetics Manufacturer (8 views)
- Japan's leading sporting goods manufacturer - ASICS Corporation (8 views)