Taiseiplas celebrated its 50th anniversary in 2010.
For the past 50 years, as a professional group of the blow molding and to meet the variety of the needs of the products focused on the automobile production, we have suggested “the product shape and production method” to the customer, and we have promoted the higher quality and lower cost manufacturing.
And regarding the manufacturing bases, to meet the customer needs, we have expanded the manufacturing bases with a central focus on Aichi prefecture domestically, from Iwate prefecture in the northeastern region of Japan to Kyushu Fukuoka in the south of Japan, and also to Thailand and China on an international basis.
In the future, considering recent environment of the domestic manufacturing, we will aim to move up as a company and make further improvements in the current technology. And also we will develop and establish new technologies that nobody can do except us and we will make an effort to be the only one company with the technologies.
Considering safety, quality and environment, we will work on the development of product and technology by harmonizing society, environment and local community, and we aim to be a company to contribute global society.
As a pioneer of plastic goods production by blow molding, including automobile parts, we can help you to produce your products from the design stage with our specialized knowledge about blow molding.
- Functional parts
- Hybrid cooled ducts
- Air conditioning parts
- Engine parts
- Exterior parts
- Bumper protector
- Rear spoiler
- Suspension cover
- Interior parts
- Assist grip
- Float ball
1920 total views, 4 today
Information about the ad poster
- Listed by: JAPAN PRODUCTS
- Member Since: 11/14/2012
Other items listed by JAPAN PRODUCTS
- Asano Fire-Retardant Lumber Co. Ltd. – CELL+FUNEN
- Fukushima food featured at Trafalgar Square in London
- Honda Silicon Valley Lab and Evernote Establish New ‘Honda Innovation Award’ for App Developers
- Fuji Heavy Industries, Ltd. – Subaru Automotive Business – Aerospace Company – Industrial Products Company
- Asahi Glass’s strengthened glass to be used for player benches for the 2014 FIFA World Cup Brazil