- Company Name: Takahashi Kogyo Co., Ltd.
- City/Town/Village: Kesennuma
- Street: 38-4 Hajikamiuchinuma
- Country: Japan
- Zip/Postal Code: 988-0247
- Listed: 02/02/2013 12:15 pm
- Expires: 410 days, 17 hours
Our company used to run the shipbuilding firm in the Port of Kesennuma. However, the local fishing industry entered the hard times. We have started a new business on land where we had never worked before. We have applied the technologies from the ship building industry to architecture.
We work through planning and production to construction. We create complicating curved steel structure and designing three-dimensional production.
Our original shipbuilding technology is divided into four categories.
- Planning Technique
We design and develop the best three-dimensional hull form for satisfaction of required performance.
- Development of Curved Surfaces
It is approximate graphical method of making a flat pattern from three-dimensional curved surfaces of the outer shell of ship.
- Plate Forming for Shipbuilding
We take advantage of steel contractility to form flat steel into intended three-dimensional curved surfaces by use of flame and water.
- Weld Technique
This is all-position continuous welding, which conforms to the curved ship surfaces.
In the architecture field, people tend to think things two-dimensionally. In contrast, shipbuilders incline to think things three-dimensionally. Direction of architecture is shown based on 4 sides, which include north, south, east and west because buildings are fixed on the ground.
On the other hand, the movement of ships can be expressed in three-dimensional position coordinate because ships sail the seas as free-moving objects. In addition, generally, it is impossible for carpenters working on the land to build a ship. However, shipbuilders can build both housings and ships.
Therefore, we can solve problems, which is difficult for people in the architectural field. We think that we see things from a different stand point because we believe that it is the most important to think ideas from the view point of shipbuilders as a fundamental standpoint.
We would like to contribute to our society to develop the environment, where children can realize their dreams and hopes.
Takahashi Kogyo’s projects was also introduced TV
Our Website: www.takahashikogyo.com/index_e.html
12391 total views, 29 today
Information about the ad poster
- Listed by: JAPAN PRODUCTS
- Member Since: 11/14/2012
Other items listed by JAPAN PRODUCTS
- 3D Seabed Resource Exploration Ship “Ramform Titan” – Petroleum Geo-Services and Mitsubishi Heavy Industry
- Nippon Sharyo, Ltd. – Manufacturing Railroad Vehicles For More Than 110 Years
- Automotive World 2013, 1/16(Wed) – 18(Fri)
- HOTERES JAPAN 2014 – The 42nd International Hotel & Restaurant Show
- Honda will be back to F1(Formula One) world