- Company Name: TAKANO Co. Ltd.
- City/Town/Village: Ota
- Street: 1237 Higashikanaicho
- Country: Japan
- Zip/Postal Code: 373-0022
- Japan Office: Gunma Prefecture
- Listed: 01/20/2013 5:43 pm
- Expires: This ad has expired
TAKANO Co. Ltd. is manufacturer of molded parts in Japan. Working on a unique lubrication sliding mold parts manufacturers.
New Oil-free Technology that Creates Enormous Added Value
Improving productivity is an imperative business challenge in manufacturing. Frequency of minor and hidden problems in daily operations greatly influences sales, production costs, and product prices.
One of these problems is the issue of lubrication. Impaired operation rates and increased labor and maintenance fees resulting from galling and seizing are major challenges in manufacturing. In addition, the new challenge of reducing oil and grease usage has emerged in environmentally conscious manufacturing.
Our Website: www.kk-takano.co.jp/english/
Information about the ad poster
- Listed by: JAPAN PRODUCTS
- Member Since: 11/14/2012
Other items listed by JAPAN PRODUCTS
- Honda Silicon Valley Lab launches HSVL Vehicle API for Evernote Devcup
- Inovation Salon: Growing Biotech Ties Between The Bay Area and Japan
- TDC Corporation – Our techniques are highly appreciated in space engineering field
- Manufacture and Wholesale Meat Products – S Foods Inc.
- Japanese electronics maker NEC to expand largest renewable energy storage system in Europe
Top Ads Today
- Reel-to-reel Gold and Tin plating - High Conductive, Low Contact Resistance and Good Bonding & Soldering (21 views)
- Nippon Poly-Glu Co., Ltd. - Provides Water Treatment Assistance (13 views)
- First produced Japanese whiskey in 1937 - Suntory Holdings Limited (13 views)
- Japanese Chef Knives - Kamikoto (12 views)
- Manufacturing Food Processing and Automation Machine - Nikko Co., Ltd. (11 views)
- NSK Ltd. - NSK Produced the First Ball Bearings Made in Japan (9 views)
- Tanihata Co., Ltd. - "Kumiko" Japanese Traditional Woodcraft Technique (9 views)
- Manufacturing Japanese Curry from 1926 - House Foods Group Inc. (9 views)
- Nakamura Brace Co. Ltd. - Orthotics and Prosthetics Manufacturer (8 views)
- Japan's leading sporting goods manufacturer - ASICS Corporation (8 views)