- Company Name: TAKANO Co. Ltd.
- City/Town/Village: Ota
- Street: 1237 Higashikanaicho
- Country: Japan
- Zip/Postal Code: 373-0022
- Japan Office: Gunma Prefecture
- Listed: 01/20/2013 5:43 pm
- Expires: This ad has expired
TAKANO Co. Ltd. is manufacturer of molded parts in Japan. Working on a unique lubrication sliding mold parts manufacturers.
New Oil-free Technology that Creates Enormous Added Value
Improving productivity is an imperative business challenge in manufacturing. Frequency of minor and hidden problems in daily operations greatly influences sales, production costs, and product prices.
One of these problems is the issue of lubrication. Impaired operation rates and increased labor and maintenance fees resulting from galling and seizing are major challenges in manufacturing. In addition, the new challenge of reducing oil and grease usage has emerged in environmentally conscious manufacturing.
Our Website: www.kk-takano.co.jp/english/
Information about the ad poster
- Listed by: JAPAN PRODUCTS
- Member Since: 11/14/2012
Other items listed by JAPAN PRODUCTS
- Mazda unveils small, fuel-efficient diesel engine – Produce fuel-efficient cars without relying on hybrid systems
- J-POP SUMMIT FESTIVAL July 27 & 28, 2013 San Francisco
- Kinugawa / Kawaji Onsen Tourist Association – Hot Spring in Tochigi Prefecture
- DNAVEC Corporation – Gene Medicines, Cell Therapy and Regenerative Medicines
- Taisei Plas Co., Ltd. – Manufacturing of blow molding products for automobile
Top Ads Today
- KOSÉ Corporation - Japanese Cosmetics, Skin Care and Hair Care Products (44 views)
- SAGA HIMAT - Heavy Ion Cancer Treatment Center (28 views)
- Sato Seni Co., Ltd. - Yarn Spinning Manufacturer (27 views)
- Nippon Poly-Glu Co., Ltd. - Provides Water Treatment Assistance (24 views)
- Fujiwara Industry Co., Ltd. - Wastewater Treatment and Tsunami Emergency Equipment (19 views)
- Mu Ltd. - Self-propelling capsule endoscopy "MiniMermaid" (13 views)
- TOHOKU KOGEI Co., Ltd. - Traditional Craftwork "Tamamushi Lacquerware" (13 views)
- Tsuneishi Shipbuilding Co., Ltd. - Offering shipbuilding service since 1917 (12 views)
- ABI Co., Ltd. - Freezer machine for keeping tissue cells alive (12 views)
- Dynax Corporation - Production of wet-type friction plates, reaction plates for vehicles and ships (10 views)