- Company Name: Takasago International Corporation
- State/Prefecture: Tokyo
- City/Town/Village: Ota-ku
- Street: Nissay Aroma Square 17F, 5-37-1, Kamata
- Country: Japan
- Zip/Postal Code: 144-8721
- Phone: +81-3-5744-0511
- Website: http://www.takasago.com/en/
- Contact: http://www.takasago.com/en/contactus/
- Listed: 07/09/2014 1:28 pm
- Expires: This ad has expired
Takasago International Corporation was founded in Japan in 1920. For more than 80 years, Takasago has developed flavors and fragrances for some of the world’s most successful food, beverage, fine fragrance, household and personal care products. Takasago is a leading global company especially in the Asian region.
The global Takasago organization maintains offices, production sites and R&D centers in 24 countries. Through our network of global research, production, creativity and marketing, we develop products tailored to the needs of individual markets.
Takasago has vigorously pursued pharmaceutical intermediaries, functional materials, and other fine chemicals in which asymmetric synthesis, cultivated in our aroma chemical development work, is a key technology.
By utilizing our technologies and our global network, we will develop high-quality and innovative products that contribute to cultural and social progress.
Takasago has four business divisions: flavors, fragrances, aroma chemicals, and ﬁne chemicals. By effectively harnessing the Group’s management resources in each region, Takasago brings our customers across the globe high-quality products and services they can trust.
About 5,000 types of new products are reportedly launched on the Japanese food market every year. This market is where the world’s largest assortment of products is being developed. TAKASAGO supplies various flavors and extracts for well-known food brands, in Japan and around the world. Using advanced technology, we continue to be at the forefront of this industry. TAKASAGO’s superb product development capability is highly evaluated by the users.
Takasago International Corporation was founded in 1920 as Japan’s first manufacturer of aroma chemicals. With over 80 years of experience, TAKASAGO has been playing an active part in the world’s flavor and fragrance markets, in line with our spirit of “Based on Technology”. In the 60′s, representative offices in New York and Paris were established as regional base, where we entered the fragrance and aroma chemical markets, and steadily established our operations in the regions.
- Aroma Chemicals
Takasago expands the realm of possibilities in aroma chemicals through its own original technology of asymmetric synthesis and wide-ranging applied research. By developing innovative synthetic aroma chemicals, we expand the perfumers’ and the flavorists’ palette of materials for their newest creations.
- Fine Chemicals
Fine chemicals Division of Takasago International Corporation is developing and producing important intermediates supporting life science and electronics industries with our core technology – Catalyst. Since our success in commercialization of l -menthol with asymmetric catalytic synthesis in 1983, our creative and original researches have contributed to variety of industries as a pioneer of homogenous catalyst.
Information about the ad poster
- Listed by: JAPAN PRODUCTS
- Member Since: 11/14/2012
Other items listed by JAPAN PRODUCTS
- Maruwa Co,. Ltd. – Producing Furoshiki, Noren and Hanten since 1949
- Drying Machine for Wastewater Treatment – NISHIMURA WORKS Co., Ltd.
- Ardmore Shipping Orders Four 25,000 Dwt Product & Chemical Tanker Newbuildings from Fukuoka Shipbuilding
- Baigetsudo – Japanese Sweets & Western Confectionery Store
- MUSCLE Corporation – Motion Control Systems Specialist
Top Ads Today
- KOSÉ Corporation - Japanese Cosmetics, Skin Care and Hair Care Products (44 views)
- SAGA HIMAT - Heavy Ion Cancer Treatment Center (28 views)
- Sato Seni Co., Ltd. - Yarn Spinning Manufacturer (27 views)
- Nippon Poly-Glu Co., Ltd. - Provides Water Treatment Assistance (24 views)
- Fujiwara Industry Co., Ltd. - Wastewater Treatment and Tsunami Emergency Equipment (19 views)
- TOHOKU KOGEI Co., Ltd. - Traditional Craftwork "Tamamushi Lacquerware" (13 views)
- Mu Ltd. - Self-propelling capsule endoscopy "MiniMermaid" (13 views)
- Tsuneishi Shipbuilding Co., Ltd. - Offering shipbuilding service since 1917 (12 views)
- ABI Co., Ltd. - Freezer machine for keeping tissue cells alive (12 views)
- AIHO Corporation - Manufacturing of Cooking Machines and Kitchen Appliances (9 views)