- Company Name: Therabiopharma Inc.
- State/Prefecture: Kanagawa Prefecture
- City/Town/Village: Takatsu-ku, Kawasaki City
- Street: KSP Innovation Center, 3-2-1 Sakado
- Country: Japan
- Zip/Postal Code: 213-0012
- Phone: +81-44-322-0005
- Website: http://www.therabio.co.jp
- Contact: email@example.com
- Listed: 08/23/2018 9:58 pm
- Expires: 218 days, 7 hours
Therabiopharma Inc. is a biotech research and development company under collaboration with Kyoto University in 2016. The company’s mission is to bring out potentials of natural materials and give new and different values to them and, through their transformation, to offer innovative products and technology that are able to meet the basic health needs of many people of all countries of the world.
Research and Development Fields
An anticancer drug: a world first water-soluble prodrug type curcumin injectable which can achieve the incomparable bioavailability as a free form of curcumin.
- Diagnosis System
Fluorescent agent (curcumin) for the detection of submillimeter size tumors, contributing which are to very early stage of cancers.
- Functional Material – Food
Development of functional materials from the nature with high bioavailability for supplements and food categories.
Top Ads Today
- Nippon Poly-Glu Co., Ltd. - Provides Water Treatment Assistance (9 views)
- Fukuoka Shipbuilding Co., Ltd. - Shipbuilding Company (8 views)
- ShinMaywa Industries, Ltd. - Aircraft, Special Purpose Truck, Fluid, Parking Systems, and Industrial Machinery Systems (8 views)
- Kenic System, Ltd. - Develop and Manufacturing LCD Controller IC (5 views)
- Japanese brand road bike specializing in triathlon - CEEPO (4 views)
- Mu Ltd. - Self-propelling capsule endoscopy "MiniMermaid" (4 views)
- Ezaki Glico Co., Ltd. is No.1 confectionery manufacturer in Japan (4 views)
- Nihon Dento Kougyo Co., Ltd. - Leading Company for Electroplating in Japan (4 views)
- Kyokuto Valve Mfg. Co. Ltd. - We have over 60 years experience producing the highest quality safety valves (4 views)
- Kyowa Giken - Pneumatic Pitching Machine "TOPGUN" (4 views)