- Company Name: Therabiopharma Inc.
- State/Prefecture: Kanagawa Prefecture
- City/Town/Village: Takatsu-ku, Kawasaki City
- Street: KSP Innovation Center, 3-2-1 Sakado
- Country: Japan
- Zip/Postal Code: 213-0012
- Phone: +81-44-322-0005
- Website: http://www.therabio.co.jp
- Contact: email@example.com
- Listed: 08/23/2018 9:58 pm
- Expires: 158 days, 2 hours
Therabiopharma Inc. is a biotech research and development company under collaboration with Kyoto University in 2016. The company’s mission is to bring out potentials of natural materials and give new and different values to them and, through their transformation, to offer innovative products and technology that are able to meet the basic health needs of many people of all countries of the world.
Research and Development Fields
An anticancer drug: a world first water-soluble prodrug type curcumin injectable which can achieve the incomparable bioavailability as a free form of curcumin.
- Diagnosis System
Fluorescent agent (curcumin) for the detection of submillimeter size tumors, contributing which are to very early stage of cancers.
- Functional Material – Food
Development of functional materials from the nature with high bioavailability for supplements and food categories.
Top Ads Today
- Nippon Poly-Glu Co., Ltd. - Provides Water Treatment Assistance (29 views)
- Mary Chocolate Co., Ltd. made Japanese style Valentine's Day (18 views)
- Air Water Inc. - We engage in industrial fields such as electronics, chemical, medical, and energy (16 views)
- ABI Co., Ltd. - Freezer machine for keeping tissue cells alive (13 views)
- Acrorad Co., Ltd. - R&D and Manufacturing CdTe Detectors (12 views)
- Kansai Paint Co., Ltd. - One of the 10 biggest paint manufacturers in the world (12 views)
- Kyokuto Valve Mfg. Co. Ltd. - We have over 60 years experience producing the highest quality safety valves (11 views)
- KOKUYO Co., Ltd. - Japanese stationery company founded in 1905 (11 views)
- Fukuoka Shipbuilding Co., Ltd. - Shipbuilding Company (11 views)
- Travel Information for Foreigner - Japan National Tourism Organization (JNTO) (9 views)