- Listed: 07/18/2013 1:02 am
- Expires: This ad has expired
Third Annual JSNC Japan-US Innovation Awards Symposium
Date: Friday, July 26, 2013, 1:30PM – 6:00PM
Stanford University, Arrillaga Alumni Center – McCaw Hall and Ford Gardens (MAP)
Organization: Japan Society of Northern California
When the best of Japanese creativity and American entrepreneurial skill join forces, unimagined business opportunities occur.
Each year, in cooperation with the Stanford University US-Asia Technology Management Center, the Japan Society of Northern California shines a spotlight on these enterprising forces and the resulting opportunities.
The 2013 Innovation Symposium will:
- Recognize three unique emerging leaders, Bloom Energy, Cellular Dynamics International, and euglena Co., Ltd.
- Hear a stimulating discussion featuring Dr. KR Sridhar (Bloom Energy Principal Co-Founder and CEO), Robert J. Palay (Cellular Dynamics International CEO), Mitsuro Izumo (euglena Co., Ltd. CEO) and Robert Eberhart, PhD. (Research and Project Leader, Stanford Project on Japanese Entrepreneurship)
- Learn about the Japan entry strategy of Square (2012 Emerging Leader – U.S. Award winner) from Randy Reddig, Co-Founder
- Explore distinctive applications of intrapreneurship at Honda Jet and Mori Seiki, drawing on investigative reporting of respected journalists
- Gain perspectives from visionary VC founders, Tim Draper and Yoshito Hori, about revolutionary models for developing innovators and entrepreneurs
- Honor U.S. Ambassador to Japan, John V. Roos, for championing Japan-U.S. innovation and entrepreneurship
Who should attend
- Anyone interested in the latest developments in Japan – U.S. innovation and entrepreneurship
- Those seeking to honor Ambassador John V. Roos
Attendees will gain a unique perspective into Japan – U.S. innovation and business creation. Attendees will further obtain unique insights into the challenges and choices facing potentially world-changing companies as they commercialize significant innovations.
During and after the Innovation Symposium, attendees will have an unmatched opportunity to network with thought-provoking peers located at the intersection of Japanese creativity and American entrepreneurial skill.
For more information and to to register for this event, please click here.
Top Ads Today
- Nippon Poly-Glu Co., Ltd. - Provides Water Treatment Assistance (51 views)
- Mary Chocolate Co., Ltd. made Japanese style Valentine's Day (37 views)
- Fukuoka Shipbuilding Co., Ltd. - Shipbuilding Company (35 views)
- First produced Japanese whiskey in 1937 - Suntory Holdings Limited (31 views)
- Japanese brand road bike specializing in triathlon - CEEPO (31 views)
- Mu Ltd. - Self-propelling capsule endoscopy "MiniMermaid" (27 views)
- Manufacturing Japanese Curry from 1926 - House Foods Group Inc. (24 views)
- Travel Information for Foreigner - Japan National Tourism Organization (JNTO) (24 views)
- Kyowa Giken - Pneumatic Pitching Machine "TOPGUN" (23 views)
- Kyokuto Valve Mfg. Co. Ltd. - We have over 60 years experience producing the highest quality safety valves (23 views)