- Listed: 07/18/2013 1:02 am
- Expires: This ad has expired
Third Annual JSNC Japan-US Innovation Awards Symposium
Date: Friday, July 26, 2013, 1:30PM – 6:00PM
Stanford University, Arrillaga Alumni Center – McCaw Hall and Ford Gardens (MAP)
Organization: Japan Society of Northern California
When the best of Japanese creativity and American entrepreneurial skill join forces, unimagined business opportunities occur.
Each year, in cooperation with the Stanford University US-Asia Technology Management Center, the Japan Society of Northern California shines a spotlight on these enterprising forces and the resulting opportunities.
The 2013 Innovation Symposium will:
- Recognize three unique emerging leaders, Bloom Energy, Cellular Dynamics International, and euglena Co., Ltd.
- Hear a stimulating discussion featuring Dr. KR Sridhar (Bloom Energy Principal Co-Founder and CEO), Robert J. Palay (Cellular Dynamics International CEO), Mitsuro Izumo (euglena Co., Ltd. CEO) and Robert Eberhart, PhD. (Research and Project Leader, Stanford Project on Japanese Entrepreneurship)
- Learn about the Japan entry strategy of Square (2012 Emerging Leader – U.S. Award winner) from Randy Reddig, Co-Founder
- Explore distinctive applications of intrapreneurship at Honda Jet and Mori Seiki, drawing on investigative reporting of respected journalists
- Gain perspectives from visionary VC founders, Tim Draper and Yoshito Hori, about revolutionary models for developing innovators and entrepreneurs
- Honor U.S. Ambassador to Japan, John V. Roos, for championing Japan-U.S. innovation and entrepreneurship
Who should attend
- Anyone interested in the latest developments in Japan – U.S. innovation and entrepreneurship
- Those seeking to honor Ambassador John V. Roos
Attendees will gain a unique perspective into Japan – U.S. innovation and business creation. Attendees will further obtain unique insights into the challenges and choices facing potentially world-changing companies as they commercialize significant innovations.
During and after the Innovation Symposium, attendees will have an unmatched opportunity to network with thought-provoking peers located at the intersection of Japanese creativity and American entrepreneurial skill.
For more information and to to register for this event, please click here.
Top Ads Today
- Nihon Dento Kougyo Co., Ltd. - Leading Company for Electroplating in Japan (16 views)
- ABI Co., Ltd. - Freezer machine for keeping tissue cells alive (11 views)
- Fukuoka Shipbuilding Co., Ltd. - Shipbuilding Company (10 views)
- Kyokuto Valve Mfg. Co. Ltd. - We have over 60 years experience producing the highest quality safety valves (9 views)
- Kyowa Giken - Pneumatic Pitching Machine "TOPGUN" (7 views)
- Nakamura Brace Co. Ltd. - Orthotics and Prosthetics Manufacturer (6 views)
- Automotive Energy Supply Corporation (AESC) - Manufacturing of lithium-ion batteries for automotive (6 views)
- AMINO UP CHEMICAL Co.,Ltd. - Oligonol (6 views)
- Mary Chocolate Co., Ltd. made Japanese style Valentine's Day (5 views)
- Asahi Glass Co., Ltd. - Manufacturing of flat glass, automotive glass, display, and variety glass products (5 views)