Toko Co., Ltd. – Manufacturing cutters, forming machines, automobile molding presses and laser processing machines
We design and manufacture cutters, forming machines, automobile molding presses and laser processing machines. Our machines saving the power, resources and reducing the costs.
Our products are being used by manufacturers all over the world including. There are a great number of items cut by Toko cutting machines including film used in liquid crystal TVs and smart phones, solar battery panel film, and all types of seals. Our forming machines are used in a wide range of products including vehicle instrument panels and trunk interior materials along with supermarket food product containers. Our designs and manufacturing meet the demands of clients in all kinds of industries. Our one-stop system covers planning, design, manufacturing, and delivery so we can offer flexible ideas and support.
- A system line to make sheet rolls of film. The rolled raw material is cut in the widthwise direction of the product using a slitter. Subsequently, it is dimensioned and cut in the feed direction to make a rectangular product. An alignment device can also be optionally added.
- A system line to make sheet rolls of film. Products are punched out from rolled raw material using a Thomson blade. An automatic collecting device. An alignment device can be optionally added.
- A compressed air vacuum forming machine with a trim line. The rolled raw material is heated at the heater for (compressed air) vacuum forming. The following cutting line automatically handles processes from punching out to collection.
Information about the ad poster
- Listed by: JAPAN PRODUCTS
- Member Since: 11/14/2012
Other items listed by JAPAN PRODUCTS
- Saga Kensa Service – Ultrasonic Testing for Concrete
- nano tech 2014 – The13th International Nanotechnology Exhibition & Conference
- Shokunoamakusa Niji
- Asano Fire-Retardant Lumber Co. Ltd. – CELL+FUNEN
- Toppan Printing Co., Ltd. – Established as printing technology venture in 1900
Top Ads Today
- Reel-to-reel Gold and Tin plating - High Conductive, Low Contact Resistance and Good Bonding & Soldering (16 views)
- Japanese Chef Knives - Kamikoto (9 views)
- Manufacturing Food Processing and Automation Machine - Nikko Co., Ltd. (8 views)
- Uzushio Electric Co., Ltd. - Manufacturing of electrical equipment for ships (6 views)
- Japan's leading sporting goods manufacturer - ASICS Corporation (6 views)
- Manufacturing Japanese Curry from 1926 - House Foods Group Inc. (6 views)
- Nihon Dento Kougyo Co., Ltd. - Leading Company for Electroplating in Japan (4 views)
- Nishikigoi Niigata Direct Co., Ltd. - Nishikigoi Breeder (4 views)
- Toppan Printing Co., Ltd. - Established as printing technology venture in 1900 (4 views)
- Japanese Traditional "Kurume-Ori(Weave)" Clothing - Watanosato (4 views)