Toko Co., Ltd. – Manufacturing cutters, forming machines, automobile molding presses and laser processing machines
We design and manufacture cutters, forming machines, automobile molding presses and laser processing machines. Our machines saving the power, resources and reducing the costs.
Our products are being used by manufacturers all over the world including. There are a great number of items cut by Toko cutting machines including film used in liquid crystal TVs and smart phones, solar battery panel film, and all types of seals. Our forming machines are used in a wide range of products including vehicle instrument panels and trunk interior materials along with supermarket food product containers. Our designs and manufacturing meet the demands of clients in all kinds of industries. Our one-stop system covers planning, design, manufacturing, and delivery so we can offer flexible ideas and support.
- A system line to make sheet rolls of film. The rolled raw material is cut in the widthwise direction of the product using a slitter. Subsequently, it is dimensioned and cut in the feed direction to make a rectangular product. An alignment device can also be optionally added.
- A system line to make sheet rolls of film. Products are punched out from rolled raw material using a Thomson blade. An automatic collecting device. An alignment device can be optionally added.
- A compressed air vacuum forming machine with a trim line. The rolled raw material is heated at the heater for (compressed air) vacuum forming. The following cutting line automatically handles processes from punching out to collection.
Top Ads Today
- Mary Chocolate Co., Ltd. made Japanese style Valentine's Day (40 views)
- Nippon Poly-Glu Co., Ltd. - Provides Water Treatment Assistance (36 views)
- Fukuoka Shipbuilding Co., Ltd. - Shipbuilding Company (31 views)
- SATSUMA SHUZO CO., LTD. - Shochu Manufacturer (25 views)
- Kyokuto Valve Mfg. Co. Ltd. - We have over 60 years experience producing the highest quality safety valves (23 views)
- Kyowa Giken - Pneumatic Pitching Machine "TOPGUN" (20 views)
- Manufacturing Japanese Curry from 1926 - House Foods Group Inc. (19 views)
- First produced Japanese whiskey in 1937 - Suntory Holdings Limited (18 views)
- Acrorad Co., Ltd. - R&D and Manufacturing CdTe Detectors (17 views)
- Mu Ltd. - Self-propelling capsule endoscopy "MiniMermaid" (16 views)