- Company Name: Tokyo Century Corporation
- State/Prefecture: Tokyo Prefecture
- City/Town/Village: Chiyoda-ku
- Street: FUJISOFT Bldg., 3 Kanda-neribeicho
- Country: Japan
- Zip/Postal Code: 101-0022
- Phone: +81-3-5209-7055
- Website: https://www.tokyocentury.co.jp/en/
- Listed: 05/14/2018 9:13 pm
- Expires: 355 days, 14 hours
Tokyo Century Corporation (TOKYO:8439) was launched in 2009 through the merger of Century Leasing System, Inc. and Tokyo Leasing Co., Ltd. Its core lines of business include equipment leasing, specialty financing, domestic automobile financing, and international business, with operations in 37 countries and regions around the world.
Tokyo Century is focused on high-growth areas that transcend the boundaries of leasing and finance, such as aviation, solar power generation, and robot dispatch (rental) businesses. As of the year ended March 31, 2017, the company’s consolidated operating assets reached total of 3.2 trillion yen (approx. USD28.7 billion), and the company’s market capitalization stood at 404 billion yen (approx. USD3.6 billion).
Diversified leasing business（leasing, installment sales, and other financial services for IT-related equipment, industrial equipment, and other machinery and facilities), various types of financing, and International business.
Top Ads Today
- Fukuoka Shipbuilding Co., Ltd. - Shipbuilding Company (45 views)
- Nippura Co., Ltd. - Aquarium Manufacturer (39 views)
- Nippon Poly-Glu Co., Ltd. - Provides Water Treatment Assistance (36 views)
- Japan's Smart Glasses Developer - WESTUNITIS CO., LTD. (35 views)
- Ci:z Holdings Co., Ltd. - Providing Health and Beauty Inspired by Medical Expertise (32 views)
- Kyokuto Valve Mfg. Co. Ltd. - We have over 60 years experience producing the highest quality safety valves (31 views)
- Travel Information for Foreigner - Japan National Tourism Organization (JNTO) (27 views)
- Black Watermelon "Densuke" was sold $3,200 in the year's first watermelon auction (27 views)
- Kyowa Giken - Pneumatic Pitching Machine "TOPGUN" (25 views)
- Mu Ltd. - Self-propelling capsule endoscopy "MiniMermaid" (20 views)