- Company Name: Topcon Corporation
- State/Prefecture: Tokyo
- City/Town/Village: Itabashi
- Street: 75-1, Hasunuma
- Country: Japan
- Zip/Postal Code: 174-8580
- Phone: +81-3-3966-3141
- Website: http://www.topcon.co.jp/en/
- Listed: 03/18/2014 6:57 pm
- Expires: This ad has expired
Topcon’s business lines are smart infrastructure (surveying instruments, 3D measurement, mobile mapping system), positioning (GPS, machine control system, precision agriculture) and eye care (ophthalmic instruments, optometric instruments).
The main operations of the Topcon are divided into the three business domains of Smart Infrastructure, Positioning and Eye Care.
- Smart Infrastructure Company
Smart Infrastructure Company provides world leading, highly advanced positioning products by incorporating innovative technologies such as leading-edge GPS, laser and image analysis technologies based on the optical technology Topcon has fostered since its beginning.
Total station, MILLIMETER GPS, Mobile mapping, 3D Laser scanner, Field controller, Level, Theodolite, Rotating laser, Pipe laser.
- Positioning Company
Positioning Company is to globally expand high-precision GNSS (Global Navigation Satellite Systems) business including GNSS surveying, machine control and precision agriculture.
GNSS receiver (GPS/GLONASS/Galileo), GIS, GPS+Reference station system, Machine control system, Precision agriculture, Asset management system.
- Eye Care Company
Eye Care Company widely contributes to society through ophthalmic instruments and systems for eye examination, measurement, diagnosis, treatment, eyeglasses lens processing among other purposes.
3D OCT, Retinal camera, PASCAL photocoagulator, Laser photocoagulator, Tonometers, Slit lamps, Operation microscope, Specular microscope, Ophthalmic data system IMAGEnet, Lens edger, Vision tester, Bino vision analyzer, Auto refractometer, Auto kerato-refractometer, Lensmeter, Chart projector.
Strengths of Topcon
- Optical technology covering a wide spectrum of wavelength
Only limited companies in the world can possess this technology. Our unique technology enables us to provide a broad range of solution to the customers.
- High-global business: Overseas sales accounted for approx 75% of net sales of Topcon
(Fiscal 2012 consolidated basis) Approx 75% of net sales of Topcon in Fiscal 2012 was made overseas. This figure indicates that Topcon is truly global in its business activities, with supported a number of bases throughout the world.
- World’s No.1 and World’s first products in the worldwide market
In Smart Infrastructure Company, electronic total station which has maintained the largest share in the worldwide market because of its functionality, performance, cost performance and variety.
In Positioning Company, plant nutrition sensor CropSpec is the world’s first product that allows farm operators in real time to monitor crop conditions and manage the amount of fertilizer desirable for plant growth.
In Eye Care Company, 3D optical coherence tomography integrating OCT and non-mydriatic retinal cameras, which is the first product commercialized in the world.
Other products, spectroradiometer for ultralow luminance, an optical measurement device essential for image evaluation including colors and brightness of displays.
Top Ads Today
- Nippon Poly-Glu Co., Ltd. - Provides Water Treatment Assistance (17 views)
- Fukuoka Shipbuilding Co., Ltd. - Shipbuilding Company (12 views)
- Japanese brand road bike specializing in triathlon - CEEPO (11 views)
- Mu Ltd. - Self-propelling capsule endoscopy "MiniMermaid" (11 views)
- Kyowa Giken - Pneumatic Pitching Machine "TOPGUN" (10 views)
- Japan's Smart Glasses Developer - WESTUNITIS CO., LTD. (9 views)
- Mary Chocolate Co., Ltd. made Japanese style Valentine's Day (8 views)
- ChikuChiku Cafe (Hedgehog Home & Cafe) - Take a picture of lovely hedgehog! (7 views)
- Onward Holdings Co., Ltd. - Expanding over 40 clothing brands worldwide (7 views)
- Tanaka Hydropower Co,. Ltd. - Cost Effective and High Quality Hydropower Solutions (7 views)