- Company Name: TSUKUBA SEIKO Co.,Ltd.
- City/Town/Village: Kawachi District
- Street: 2168-10, Kamikamou, Kaminokawa
- Country: Japan
- Zip/Postal Code: 2168-10
- Japan Office: Tochigi Prefecture
- Listed: 03/31/2013 11:49 pm
- Expires: This ad has expired
Our products have achieved satisfactory results in the area of cutting-edge technology as tools for vacuum environments and handling thin materials that are difficult to clamp such as large thin glass substrates, films, foils, wafers, porosity materials and paper, etc.
For your technical innovation, yield enhancement and improvement of the productive efficiency, we make from trial products to mass produced products from 1P in accordance with your required specifications. Feel free to contact us.
What is an electrostatic chuck (ESC)?
The ESC is a tool that clamps an object with the force generated between the electrode and the object by applying a voltage to the electrode.
There are two different types of electrostatic clamping methods. One is Coulomb force type that utilizes an insulator as a dielectric material, and the other is Johnson-Rahbek force type that utilizes an attractive force induced by dielectric polarization caused by minute electric current flow across the boundary between an object and a dielectric material.
Differences from the other ESCs
Our electrostatic chucks utilize Coulomb force. It can realize stable clamping force generated by an opposite charges on an object surface induced by applying a voltage to the electrode.
HPTS, which is an ESC, demonstrates the strongest clamping force under the lowest voltage in ESCs utilizing Coulomb force.
HPTS can generate stable force when the object is an insulator that is known to be difficult to clamp.
Moreover, HPTS never affects on the backside of the object, for example TFT circuit, because electric field does not reach it.
The merits of HPTS
- Best for clamping thin works because it can apply uniform force to the whole object
- Clamp various objects such as conductors, semiconductors, insulators and blank glass substrates
- Never affect on the backside of the object, for example TFT circuit, because electric field does not reach it.
- Clamp objects with porosity.
- Give no surface imprints, cracks and transfers of porosity to objects
- Clamp only one object of the top from a pile of objects
- Generate a stable clamping force in vacuum environments
- Generate stronger clamping force under lower voltage than conventional ESCs
HPTS is used in various industries.
HPTS is adopted in various facilities, production sites and laboratories.
liquid crystal panels, organic EL, touch panels, semiconductor wafers, wafers for solar cells, HDDs, fuel cells, printed circuit boards, printing machines and etc.
stages for bonding equipments, stages for deposition equipments, stages for exposure equipments, stages for inspection equipments, transfer equipments, stages for printing machines, stages for coating applicators and etc.
Objects succeded in clamping:
glass substrates, silicon wafers, compound wafers, copper foils, films, printed circuit boards, FPC sheets, filters, film conductors, film insulators, paper and ceramic sheets.
Our Website: http://www.tsukubaseiko.co.jp/english/en_home.html
3004 total views, 14 today
Information about the ad poster
- Listed by: JAPAN PRODUCTS
- Member Since: 11/14/2012
Other items listed by JAPAN PRODUCTS
- Hakusuisha Nyugyo Co., Ltd. – Milk and dairy products manufacturer
- Nakashima Medical Co., Ltd. – Manufacturing of medical devices, such as artificial joints
- Record rise for summer bonuses this year in Japan. Bonus per worker averages about $8,800
- The 43rd Tokyo Motor Show on Nov 22 – Dec 1, 2013
- Japan’s Sony plans to make its IC chip technology compatible with overseas telecom standards
Top Ads Today
- Japanese Traditional Bento Box and Tableware - Maturi no Eemon (85 views)
- SHIMADZU Corporation - Manufacturer of Precision Instruments, Measuring Instruments, Medical Equipment and Aircraft Equipment (54 views)
- Asahi Glass Co., Ltd. - Manufacturing of flat glass, automotive glass, display, and variety glass products (48 views)
- Takasago International Corporation - Develops flavors and fragrance for 80 years (47 views)
- ShinMaywa Industries, Ltd. - Aircraft, Special Purpose Truck, Fluid, Parking Systems, and Industrial Machinery Systems (47 views)
- Edamame Mix - Steamed Organic Beans Products. Good for Vegan too! (46 views)
- TAISEI Corporation - Engineering and Construction Services (45 views)
- Fuji Oil Co., Ltd. - Developing and Manufacturing the Food Ingredients (43 views)
- Japan's solar power generation will grow to $19.6 billion in FY2013 (41 views)
- Nitto Construction Inc. - Concrete Test Hammer (39 views)