UACJ was established in October 2013 when Furukawa-Sky Aluminum and Sumitomo Light Metal Industries integrated their business operations. Both companies featured a distinguished history as aluminium producers in Japan. Together, their annual capacity for rolled sheet products exceeded 1 million tons, making them the largest such manufacturer in Japan and the third largest in the world.
Manufacture and sales of rolling products, casting products, forged products and processed products of nonferrous metals, including aluminum and copper, and alloys thereof.
- Sheet Metal Operations
Using Our Leading Production Facilities to Deliver High-quality Sheet and Plate
UACJ’s Sheet Metal Operations Division boasts some of the finest manufacturing capabilities in the world. This includes precision thickness technologies of the highest standard, and one of the world’s largest rolling machines, capable of producing lengths of 400 m and widths of 4.3 m. Using a combination of sophisticated manufacturing technologies, expertise amassed over many years, and thorough quality assurance, we are able to supply products optimized to meet customer needs across a wide range of fields.
- Extrusion Operations
Meeting a Variety of Needs with Design Technologies of the Highest Standard
Molding design is the key factor that determines the quality of extruded products. Fortunately, UACJ is home to a large number of world-leading design engineers. These highly experienced professionals are capable of designing and manufacturing extruded products for various industries and needs, including automotive, industrial machinery, aeronautics, and office machinery. Our dedicated personnel utilize the state-of-the-art technologies available at our production sites both in Japan and abroad to meet the demand for ever higher quality.
- Foil Operations
Developing Products for Cutting-edge Needs in the Battery and Electronics Fields
UACJ offers high-quality aluminum foil for use in a variety of fields. Applications range from everyday items such as aluminum foil for home-use, to packaging materials for foodstuffs and medicines, to industrial hardware such as electrolytic capacitors and battery electrode materials. With the mounting challenge of environmental and energy concerns, products such as fuel cells and storage batteries are growing in importance. Reflecting this trend, we develop and supply foil products to meet the increasingly sophisticated needs of the battery industry for items such as lithium ion battery current collectors.
- Casting and Forging Operations
Delivering Highly Competitive Products Using Top-class Manufacturing Systems
Thanks to our precision casting technologies, we have been able to produce a turbo charger compressor wheel that currently holds a number one share in the world market. We also maintain one of Japan’s largest forging presses, uniquely positioning us to meet the need for large-scale forgings.
- Copper Tube Operations
Meeting a Wide Range of Needs with the Superior Material Qualities of Copper
In our tubing operations, we are able to draw on over a century of amassed technology and expertise to produce high-quality copper, copper alloy and titanium pipes, plus compatible goods, in a variety of shapes. Thanks to unmatched material qualities such as heat conduction, anti-corrosion, machinability and anti-bacterial properties, our products satisfy the requirements of a diverse range of fields. This includes air conditioners and other heating and cooling equipment, hot/cold water supply pipes, automotive pipes, medical device pipes, and even heat pipes for cooling electronic equipment.
- Processed Goods Operations
Supplying Goods through a Comprehensive Range of Equipment and Technologies
We pride ourselves on our comprehensive range of equipment and technologies, which enable us to meet processing needs from molding to bonding, surface treatment and coating. Our products are available in an extensive selection of sizes, shapes and functionalities, effectively meeting the needs of a wide variety of industries.
Information about the ad poster
- Listed by: JAPAN PRODUCTS
- Member Since: 11/14/2012
Other items listed by JAPAN PRODUCTS
- Kono Seisakusho Co., Ltd. – Surgical Needles Manufacturer
- SHIMADZU Corporation – Manufacturer of Precision Instruments, Measuring Instruments, Medical Equipment and Aircraft Equipment
- Japanese company develops technology to mass-produce ‘spider silk’ fabric
- Plenus Co.,LTD. – Restaurant Franchise Business – Hotto Motto
- Tokyo Tatemono Co., Ltd.
Top Ads Today
- KENKO Mayonnaise Co., Ltd. - Mayonnaise and Dressings Manufacture (26 views)
- Morioka Seiko Instruments Inc. - Luxury Watch Manufacturer (11 views)
- Japan's leading sporting goods manufacturer - ASICS Corporation (10 views)
- Over 600 Franchises Restaurants in Japan - Ringer Hut Co., Ltd. (9 views)
- Barasu: "To Expose" - Honda Super Cub 50 Standard Model motorcycle (8 views)
- Specializes in Pigments, Nanotechnology and Photosensitizer Compounds - Fuji Pigment Co., Ltd. (8 views)
- Manufacturing Food Processing and Automation Machine - Nikko Co., Ltd. (7 views)
- Asahi Kasei Corporation (6 views)
- Fukuoka Shipbuilding Co., Ltd. - Shipbuilding Company (6 views)
- First produced Japanese whiskey in 1937 - Suntory Holdings Limited (6 views)