- Company Name: WESTUNITIS CO., LTD.
- State/Prefecture: Osaka Prefecture
- City/Town/Village: Kita-ku
- Street: 29F Grand Front Osaka Tower-A, 4-20
- Country: Japan
- Zip/Postal Code: 530-0011
- Phone: +81-6-6375-2831
- Website: http://www.westunitis.co.jp/en/
- Contact: http://www.westunitis.co.jp/en/#Contact
- Listed: 09/14/2017 12:00 am
- Expires: 174 days, 14 hours
Our smart glasses has wearable computing system with accumulated know-hows for more over 15 years.
WESTUNITIS (Formerly Technical Studio West) was established a planning and production studio in Osaka to create manuals such as maintenance and technical manuals in 1983. Then we developed the first video manual system using full animation in Japan. In 1998, we focused on wearable cameras as a device that can make full use of our experience and technology, started wearable computing business.
WESTUNITIS’s wearable computing is a device and software made from the technology and experience cultivated in technical manual production, and it can correspond widely from professional industrial use to general users.
WESTUNITIS’s Smart Glasses
Our product “infoLinker” is a glasses-type wearable computer made in Japan for business-to-business transactions. Since the first announcement in April 2014, after three version upgrades, we have been marketing the product not only in Japan but also North America, Europe, and Asia since August 2015.
The product is already used on production lines and in equipment maintenance overseas along with other software such as remote work aid and task support software, having been developed only for industrial use. It has also been introduced in the general contracting and medical fields.
Although globally, the year of 2016 was deemed the first year of wearable software and many manufacturers have been announcing new products one after another, we already have a track record of engagement in wearable computing for more than 15 years. We are aiming to tap into the world from Osaka with the goal of achieving a de facto standard in the industry through one-step-advanced world-class hardware and software.
Our smart glass system is used in various fields as below.
- Construction Industry – Support surveying system (Construction site)
- Medical Institution – Live video distribution system (Orthopedic surgery)
- Security – Support remote working system (Event guard)
- Motor Sports – Information sharing system with pit crew
- Warehouse and Logistics – AR picking system
Smart Glasses: InfoLinker – A lightweight and user friendly device
For more information about the InfoLinker, please click here. You can download specification documents of this smart glass.
Top Ads Today
- Hotel Intergate Kyoto Shijo Shinmachi - Comfortable stay in Kyoto (37 views)
- SATSUMA SHUZO CO., LTD. - Shochu Manufacturer (20 views)
- Japanese multinational electronics company - Brother Industries, Ltd. (20 views)
- First produced Japanese whiskey in 1937 - Suntory Holdings Limited (12 views)
- Nippon Poly-Glu Co., Ltd. - Provides Water Treatment Assistance (12 views)
- Kyoetsu Co. Ltd., - Kimono sales, rental, women's wigs, men's apparel from Kyoto (10 views)
- Acoma Medical Industry Co., Ltd. - Manufacturing medical devices, including artificial ventilators (9 views)
- Barasu: "To Expose" - Honda Super Cub 50 Standard Model motorcycle (9 views)
- AMINO UP CHEMICAL Co.,Ltd. - Oligonol (9 views)
- Kuken Kogyo Co., Ltd. - Leading manufacturer of cooling tower systems in Japan (9 views)