- Listed: 07/17/2013 11:03 pm
- Expires: This ad has expired
World’s 5 Hottest Stock Markets
Date: April 28 2013
- Japan: +34%
- United Arab Emirates: +28%
- Argentina: +27%
- Kuwait: +23%
- Philippines: +20%
Japan’s stock market has been surging since November thanks to new stimulus measures that are expected to pull Japan out of the deflationary spiral it’s been in for nearly two decades.
The new program, dubbed “Abenomics” after Japanese Prime Minster Shinzo Abe, combines massive fiscal stimulus with aggressive monetary easing. Already, the policies have weakened the yen, which will help bolster profits for Japanese exporters from automakers like Toyota to electronic companies such as Sony and Nintendo.
While the Nikkei is up almost 100% from its March 2009 lows, and is trading at its highest level since June 2008, experts say the rally has more room to run.
“In the past, Japanese policymakers have been very timid in their stimulus policies,” said Ashraf Laidi, chief global strategist at City Index in London. “But this time is different. This time they’ve launched a “shock and awe” monetary policy.”
1360 total views, 4 today
Information about the ad poster
- Listed by: JAPAN PRODUCTS
- Member Since: 11/14/2012
Other items listed by JAPAN PRODUCTS
- Japanese manufacturers of paper diapers for babies are boosting business in Asia
- Summer bonuses paid by Japan’s major corporations are rising 8.48% on average from last year
- Nakashima Propeller Co., Ltd. – Ship Propeller Manufacturer
- Fukuoka Shoyu Co., Ltd. – Inheriting the tradition of the soy sauce brewing for over 100 years
- OHKI Co., Ltd. – We are a leading manufacturer of filter bags for tea and coffee