- Company Name: Yamazaki Mazak
- State/Prefecture: Aichi
- City/Town/Village: Niwagun
- Street: 1-131 Takeda, Oguchicho
- Country: Japan
- Zip/Postal Code: 480-0197
- Website: http://english.mazak.jp
- Listed: 06/12/2013 10:46 pm
- Expires: This ad has expired
Yamazaki Mazak supports manufacturing industries all over the world with corporate philosophies of “Advanced products,” “Total Solutions,” and “Global Support” by providing machine tools that can meet a wide variety of production requirements.
We have developed unique products that realize unsurpassed productivity and established 78 Technology and Technical Centers all over the world to provide total solutions and optimum service support close to customers.
Additionally, we began machine tool production in foreign countries much earlier than other Japanese machine tool manufacturers – starting in 1974 with the manufacturing plant in the U.S, we have established manufacturing plants in the U.K, Singapore, and China. We are the only machine tool manufacturer that has established a global production base. By utilizing the local manufacturing plants and global support bases, we have provided enhanced service and support and established strong relationships with our customers.
We will continue to support manufacturing industries that make products to enrich our daily lives and be your partner for innovation as the number 1 machine tool manufacturer.
- Multi-Tasking Machines
Mazak multi-tasking machines provide higher productivity by process integration.
- CNC Turning Centers
Wide variety of available specifications － from 2-axis turning to 2nd spindle models that finish 1st and 2nd processes in a single setup.
- Vertical Machining Centers
Both #40 taper spindles for high speed machining and #50 taper for heavy duty cutting － are available to meet a wide range of production requirements.
- Double Column Machining Centers(5-Axis Machining Centers)
5-face/5-axis machining center series for machining large workpiece with unsurpassed productivity.
- Horizontal Machining Centers
Pallet sizes － from 400 mm x 400 mm (15.74″ x 15.74″) to 1250 mm x 1250 mm (49.21″ x 49.21″) – are available to meet any manufacturing requirements.
- Machine Tools for Mass Production
Machining center and inverted vertical turning center series for flexible machining lines.
Flexible Manufacturing System that can be easily expanded after initial installation to meet changing production requirements.
- Laser Processing Machines
A wide variety of machine specifications － from 2D cutting to 3D cutting of cubic workpieces and structural materials － is available to meet your production requirements.
- Production Support Software, CAD/CAM
Comprehensive software package for factory management developed from the operation of our own advanced production facilities.
Information about the ad poster
- Listed by: JAPAN PRODUCTS
- Member Since: 11/14/2012
Other items listed by JAPAN PRODUCTS
- 18th Mechanical Components & Materials Technology Expo (M-Tech)
- FAIN-Biomedical Inc. – Comprehensive Endovascular Surgery Simulation
- Asahi Business Consulting Co., Ltd.
- STK Technology Co., Ltd.
- IOFT(International Optical Fair Tokyo) 2013 – Asia’s Leading Optical Trade Fair
Top Ads Today
- KOSÉ Corporation - Japanese Cosmetics, Skin Care and Hair Care Products (39 views)
- Sato Seni Co., Ltd. - Yarn Spinning Manufacturer (25 views)
- SAGA HIMAT - Heavy Ion Cancer Treatment Center (24 views)
- Nippon Poly-Glu Co., Ltd. - Provides Water Treatment Assistance (13 views)
- Fujiwara Industry Co., Ltd. - Wastewater Treatment and Tsunami Emergency Equipment (11 views)
- TOHOKU KOGEI Co., Ltd. - Traditional Craftwork "Tamamushi Lacquerware" (11 views)
- Mu Ltd. - Self-propelling capsule endoscopy "MiniMermaid" (11 views)
- AIHO Corporation - Manufacturing of Cooking Machines and Kitchen Appliances (8 views)
- Dynax Corporation - Production of wet-type friction plates, reaction plates for vehicles and ships (7 views)
- Excellent KOBE Beef (Japan Premium Wagyu) Supplier - Kobe Isoda Farm (7 views)