- Company Name: Yamazaki Mazak
- State/Prefecture: Aichi
- City/Town/Village: Niwagun
- Street: 1-131 Takeda, Oguchicho
- Country: Japan
- Zip/Postal Code: 480-0197
- Website: http://english.mazak.jp
- Listed: 06/12/2013 10:46 pm
- Expires: This ad has expired
Yamazaki Mazak supports manufacturing industries all over the world with corporate philosophies of “Advanced products,” “Total Solutions,” and “Global Support” by providing machine tools that can meet a wide variety of production requirements.
We have developed unique products that realize unsurpassed productivity and established 78 Technology and Technical Centers all over the world to provide total solutions and optimum service support close to customers.
Additionally, we began machine tool production in foreign countries much earlier than other Japanese machine tool manufacturers – starting in 1974 with the manufacturing plant in the U.S, we have established manufacturing plants in the U.K, Singapore, and China. We are the only machine tool manufacturer that has established a global production base. By utilizing the local manufacturing plants and global support bases, we have provided enhanced service and support and established strong relationships with our customers.
We will continue to support manufacturing industries that make products to enrich our daily lives and be your partner for innovation as the number 1 machine tool manufacturer.
- Multi-Tasking Machines
Mazak multi-tasking machines provide higher productivity by process integration.
- CNC Turning Centers
Wide variety of available specifications － from 2-axis turning to 2nd spindle models that finish 1st and 2nd processes in a single setup.
- Vertical Machining Centers
Both #40 taper spindles for high speed machining and #50 taper for heavy duty cutting － are available to meet a wide range of production requirements.
- Double Column Machining Centers(5-Axis Machining Centers)
5-face/5-axis machining center series for machining large workpiece with unsurpassed productivity.
- Horizontal Machining Centers
Pallet sizes － from 400 mm x 400 mm (15.74″ x 15.74″) to 1250 mm x 1250 mm (49.21″ x 49.21″) – are available to meet any manufacturing requirements.
- Machine Tools for Mass Production
Machining center and inverted vertical turning center series for flexible machining lines.
Flexible Manufacturing System that can be easily expanded after initial installation to meet changing production requirements.
- Laser Processing Machines
A wide variety of machine specifications － from 2D cutting to 3D cutting of cubic workpieces and structural materials － is available to meet your production requirements.
- Production Support Software, CAD/CAM
Comprehensive software package for factory management developed from the operation of our own advanced production facilities.
Top Ads Today
- Japanese brand road bike specializing in triathlon - CEEPO (63 views)
- Nippon Poly-Glu Co., Ltd. - Provides Water Treatment Assistance (49 views)
- Fukuoka Shipbuilding Co., Ltd. - Shipbuilding Company (40 views)
- First produced Japanese whiskey in 1937 - Suntory Holdings Limited (39 views)
- Mary Chocolate Co., Ltd. made Japanese style Valentine's Day (35 views)
- Polyplastics Co., Ltd. - Engineering Plastics and Polymers Manufacturer (33 views)
- Kyowa Giken - Pneumatic Pitching Machine "TOPGUN" (31 views)
- Kyokuto Valve Mfg. Co. Ltd. - We have over 60 years experience producing the highest quality safety valves (31 views)
- SATSUMA SHUZO CO., LTD. - Shochu Manufacturer (30 views)
- Furuno Electric Co., Ltd. - Manufacturing of marine electronics such as radar systems, fish finders and navigational instruments (28 views)