YASKAWA Electric Corporation – Manufacturer of Servos, Machine Controllers, AC Motor Drives, Switches and Robots
- Company Name: YASKAWA Electric Corporation
- State/Prefecture: Fukuoka Prefecture
- City/Town/Village: Kitakyushu
- Street: 2-1 Kurosakishiroishi, Yahatanishi-ku
- Country: Japan
- Zip/Postal Code: 806-0004
- Japan Office: Fukuoka
- Website: http://www.yaskawa.co.jp/en/
- Listed: 09/25/2013 5:51 pm
- Expires: This ad has expired
YASKAWA Electric, since its establishment in 1915, has always supported the leading business of age by transforming itself from “YASKAWA as a motor manufacturer”, “YASKAWA as an automation company” to “YASKAWA as a mechatronics company” based on its management philosophy of “contributing to the evolution of society and the welfare of mankind through the performance of its business.” We are committed to contributing to the further evolution of our society by strengthening our core business of “servo motor”, “controller”, “AC Drives” and “industrial robots” and by offering customers new solutions using these core technologies to the full.
Products & Services
Since releasing a three-phase induction motor, YASKAWA developed its own sophisticated system control, management technology, and an extensive array of drive and motion control technology accumulated in the process automation and factory automation fields. Based on these developments, we created products and technology for semiconductor manufacturing equipment, industrial robots, and plants, winning high customer satisfaction.
We are providing not only products based on the concept of “Mechatronics” but also the technical knowledge and support to fulfill each customer’s needs and thereby increase their satisfaction. “Mechatronics” as adopted by YASKAWA, means integrating our products into others resulting in higher efficiency.
- Motion Control
YASKAWA Electrics offers total solutions with products and technologies of servo motors, controlles and AC Drives.
Our solutions have been fully untilized in automobile, semiconductor and LC manufacturing.
- Syetem Engineering
We occupy a market share of 100% for the engineering for iron and steel plants such as blast furnaces and continuous casting equipments.
- Information Technology
We expand business tothe information field including computer peripherals and software development.
Information about the ad poster
- Listed by: JAPAN PRODUCTS
- Member Since: 11/14/2012
Other items listed by JAPAN PRODUCTS
- Hokkaido’s “food” is here – SkyShop Ogasawara
- Fukuoka Talc Co., Ltd. – Manufacturing of Talc Products for Paper, Plastic, Paint, and Rubber
- Asahi Glass Co. developed lightweight solar panel is reduced 50% weight compared to conventional solar panels
- Japanese Cappuccino Foam Artist, Kazuki Yamamoto’s Incredible 3D Coffee Latte Art
- RUMI JAPAN – Seafood Processing Industry and Wholesaler
Top Ads Today
- Reel-to-reel Gold and Tin plating - High Conductive, Low Contact Resistance and Good Bonding & Soldering (33 views)
- Nippon Poly-Glu Co., Ltd. - Provides Water Treatment Assistance (30 views)
- Organic Potato Chips "Manna Chips" - Pure Seaweed & Salt to maximize its "UMAMI" (29 views)
- ABI Co., Ltd. - Freezer machine for keeping tissue cells alive (22 views)
- Japanese hair care product "Botanist" is brought great response in the world (20 views)
- SHINKO IND. LTD. - Our Cargo Oil Pumps Occupies 85% of The Global Market (20 views)
- Marutake Sangyo Co., Ltd. - Workshop of Japanese Traditional Armors (20 views)
- First produced Japanese whiskey in 1937 - Suntory Holdings Limited (20 views)
- AMINO UP CHEMICAL Co.,Ltd. - Oligonol (18 views)
- SAGA HIMAT - Heavy Ion Cancer Treatment Center (18 views)