- Company Name: YOKOGAWA
- State/Prefecture: Tokyo
- City/Town/Village: Musashino
- Street: 2-9-32 Nakacho
- Country: Japan
- Zip/Postal Code: 180-8750
- Website: http://www.yokogawa.com
- Listed: 11/15/2013 1:45 am
- Expires: This ad has expired
Yokogawa Electric Corporation is an electrical engineering and software company, with businesses based on its measurement, control, and information technologies. It has a global workforce of over 19,000 employees in 90 companies, operating in 55 countries.
Since its foundation in 1915, Yokogawa has repeatedly transformed itself and gone on to achieve new growth each time it has faced difficulties such as the oil crises, the bursting of the bubble economy, and the economic downturn caused by the strong yen. Yokogawa has always risen to the challenge by fearlessly embracing the changes needed to provide our customers top-quality products and solutions.
- Industrial Automation and Control Business
Yokogawa is well regarded in the global marketplace as a leading control company and pioneer in the development of distributed control systems for the monitoring and control of processes in a broad range of production facilities. Based on VigilantPlant, Yokogawa’s vision for realizing the ideal plant, we are developing products and services that enhance productivity, make maximum use of plant assets, ensure safety, and optimize operations over the entire plant lifecycle. These solutions currently play vital supporting roles for our customers in the oil, chemical, natural gas, electric power, iron and steel, pulp and paper, pharmaceutical, food, and other industries.
Yokogawa is also providing solutions based on its measurement and control technologies that make more efficient use of renewable energy and is devising new ways in which next-generation energy sources can be utilized to achieve a sustainable society.
- Test and Measurement Business
Yokogawa has been involved in the measuring field since its founding and has contributed to many industries through its supply of test and measurement equipment. The Company provides reliable measuring instruments for the development and production of electrical, electronic, and automotive equipment, as well as for the environmental measurement and communications markets. Yokogawa is also engaged in businesses involving products such as confocal scanners for the real-time observation of life processes at the molecular level and drug discovery support systems for the automatic testing of candidate compounds, and the Company anticipates that these businesses will become market leaders.
- Other Businesses
Yokogawa is also steadily developing its aircraft instrument and marine navigation system businesses and its environmental business. Yokogawa’s flat panel displays feature high visibility and superb environmental resistance, and are used in the cockpits of the latest Airbus airliners. The Company supplies a full lineup of navigation systems such as gyrocompasses and autopilots for vessels of all kinds, from large passenger ships to freighters. Yokogawa’s environmental business supplies hydrological and meteorological equipment that include measuring instruments such as rain gauges and hydrostatic level gauges.
Top Ads Today
- Dietary supplement "Spirulina" and "Organic Germanium" - Japan Algae Co., Ltd. (9 views)
- Made in Japan clothing store - ROCOCO (9 views)
- Taiho Pharmaceutical Co., Ltd. - Oncology, Allergy and Immunology R&D Division of Otsuka Holdings (9 views)
- Nippon Poly-Glu Co., Ltd. - Provides Water Treatment Assistance (9 views)
- Fukuoka Shipbuilding Co., Ltd. - Shipbuilding Company (7 views)
- I-Medex Co., Ltd. - Manufacturing of bioelectrode products such as holter monitor electrodes (7 views)
- KOKUYO Co., Ltd. - Japanese stationery company founded in 1905 (6 views)
- KITAGAWA Industries Co., Ltd. - Providing a variety of components for electronic industry (6 views)
- Yakult Honsha Co., Ltd. - Over 35 million bottles drunk each day worldwide (6 views)
- Ci:z Holdings Co., Ltd. - Providing Health and Beauty Inspired by Medical Expertise (6 views)