- Company Name: Taniguchi Aoya Washi
- State/Prefecture: Tottori
- City/Town/Village: Tottori
- Street: 358-1 Kawara, Aoyamachi
- Country: Japan
- Zip/Postal Code: 689-0515
- Website: http://www.aoyawashi.co.jp
- Listed: 05/11/2013 6:36 pm
- Expires: This ad has expired
We continue our challenges by focusing on the theme of “washi to fit a modern lifestyle.” Washi is the name of Japanese paper made by traditional methods. The versatile, natural eco-friendly material will soothe and enrich human lives.
About Seamless Three-Dimensional Washi
The technique to produce “Seamless Three-Dimensional Washi” is the world’s first innovative process defying the common wisdom. The finished product, being so smooth and seamless, has drastically changed our recognition of washi paper as being “flat.” With homogeneous texture and free gentle curve, it illuminates the space gently and beautifully. Trying to redefine the image of washi and to find the right balance between tradition and innovation, Taniguchi Washi will continue generating new ideas.
1890 total views, 1 today
Information about the ad poster
- Listed by: JAPAN PRODUCTS
- Member Since: 11/14/2012
Other items listed by JAPAN PRODUCTS
- Intelligent Sensor Technology, Inc. – Taste Sensory System
- Goto Sangyo Kisen Co., Ltd.
- Japan Marine United Corporation – Ship Manufacturer
- Japanese stock market is trading modestly higher
- Shimadzu has developed a blue direct diode laser in a world’s first