- Company Name: Mary Chocolate Co., Ltd.
- State/Prefecture: Tokyo Prefecture
- City/Town/Village: Ota-Ku
- Street: 7-1-14 Omorinishi
- Country: Japan
- Zip/Postal Code: 143-0015
- Phone: +81 03-3763-5111
- Website: https://www.mary.co.jp/mary/
- Contact: https://www.mary.co.jp/mary/contact/
- Listed: 01/21/2018 12:20 pm
- Expires: This ad has expired
Mary Chocolate is established by Kentaro Hara who was engaged in confectionery manufacture, began manufacturing chocolate in a small workshop in Meguro-ku, Tokyo in 1950. Mary Chocolate has been manufacturing on using 100% cocoa butter from the era when there is no consciousness of “real chocolate” yet in Japan.
In 1958, Mary Chocolate advocated Japanese style Valentine’s Day style “Give Chocolate from Women to Men”. In Japan, there were nobody who knew Valentine’s Day then, 3 cards of 50 yen board and 1 message card of 20 yen, sales of only 170 yen. Now, the market size of Japan’s Valentine’s Day is about 138.5 billion yen.
Mary Chocolate is highly appreciated for the establishment of these unique seasonal events in Japan, and in January 2013, the Japan National Day Association gave the “Memorial Day Cultural Achievement Award” for only one company in Japan.
Mary Chocolate at “Salon du Chocolat Paris 2017” in France
You can purchase their products from link below.
Top Ads Today
- TSI Holdings Co., Ltd. - Offer more than 50 clothing brands for women (9 views)
- OHKI Co., Ltd. - We are a leading manufacturer of filter bags for tea and coffee (9 views)
- Japan's Deputy Prime Minister Taro Aso will support infrastructure in Asia for stimulating economy (7 views)
- Tohoku Electronic Industrial (TEI) Co., Ltd. - Testing Equipment Manufacturer (6 views)
- Taisei Plas Co., Ltd. - Manufacturing of blow molding products for automobile (6 views)
- OREC CO., LTD. - Agricultural Machineries and Gardening Machines (6 views)
- SENJO SEIKI Co., Ltd. - Automatic Chamfering and Deburring Machines (6 views)
- ONEX Corporation - Metal Heat Treatment, Processing and Metal Remediation Services (5 views)
- Plan designed by Japanese architect in the development projects of Paris was adopted (4 views)
- ITO Co., Ltd. - Japan's first physiotherapy equipment manufacturer (4 views)