Konica Minolta, Inc. – A global digital technology company with core strengths in imaging and data analysis
- Company Name: Konica Minolta, Inc.
- State/Prefecture: Tokyo Prefecture
- City/Town/Village: Chiyoda-ku
- Street: JP TOWER, 2-7-2 Marunouchi
- Country: Japan
- Zip/Postal Code: 100-7015
- Website: https://www.konicaminolta.com/
- Listed: 09/26/2018 9:12 pm
- Expires: This ad has expired
Konica Minolta, Inc. established in 1873, is a global digital technology company with core strengths in imaging and data analysis, optics, materials, and nano-fabrication. Through innovation, we create products and digital solutions for the betterment of business and society-today and for generations to come.
Across our Business Technologies, Healthcare, and Industrial-facing businesses, we aspire to be an Integral Value Provider that applies the full range of our company’s expertise to offer comprehensive solutions to our customer’s most pressing problems, work with our partners to ensure our solutions are sustainable, anticipate and address tomorrow’s issues, and tailor each solution to meet the unique and specific needs of our valued customers.
Leveraging these capabilities, Konica Minolta contributes to productivity improvement and workflow change for our customers, and provides leading-edge service solutions in the IoT era.
Headquartered in Tokyo and with operations in 50 countries, Konica Minolta has more than 43,000 employees serving approximately two million customers in over 150 countries. Konica Minolta is listed on the Tokyo Stock Exchange, (TOKYO: 4902).
Products & Services
- Business Solutions
Smart office technology, mobile solutions, IT services, information management, workflow automation, Enterprise Content Management (ECM)
Digital X-ray diagnostic imaging systems (CR, DR) / Digital mammography / Diagnostic ultrasound systems / Medical imaging filing systems / Medical management ICT service
- Measuring Instruments
Colorimeters / Luminance meters / Spectrophotometers / Photovoltaic reference cells / Pulse oximeters
- Industrial Inkjet
Inkjet printheads / Inkjet textile printers / Inkjet ink
- Optical Products
Lens units / Pickup lenses for optical disks
- Performance Materials
TAC film for LCD polarizers / High-precision photo plates / OLED Materials
Optical planetariums / Digital full-dome systems / Full-dome show
Top Ads Today
- Watanabe Engineering Corporation - Manufacture of Sheet Metal Machine (73 views)
- Fukuoka Shoyu Co., Ltd. - Inheriting the tradition of the soy sauce brewing for over 100 years (52 views)
- KOSÉ Corporation - Japanese Cosmetics, Skin Care and Hair Care Products (44 views)
- ITOCHU Corporation - One of the largest Japanese general trading company (42 views)
- Tanihata Co., Ltd. - "Kumiko" Japanese Traditional Woodcraft Technique (38 views)
- GROUND Inc. - Designs and Developing Cloud Based Logistics and Distribution System (36 views)
- Unicharm Corporation - Manufacturing of Diapers, Feminine Hygiene and Pet Care Products (34 views)
- Kyocera Communication Systems Co., Ltd. (25 views)
- ORITAEN CO., LTD. - Japanese Tea Manufacturer (17 views)
- ABI Co., Ltd. - Freezer machine for keeping tissue cells alive (17 views)