Konica Minolta, Inc. – A global digital technology company with core strengths in imaging and data analysis
- Company Name: Konica Minolta, Inc.
- State/Prefecture: Tokyo Prefecture
- City/Town/Village: Chiyoda-ku
- Street: JP TOWER, 2-7-2 Marunouchi
- Country: Japan
- Zip/Postal Code: 100-7015
- Website: https://www.konicaminolta.com/
- Listed: 09/26/2018 9:12 pm
- Expires: This ad has expired
Konica Minolta, Inc. established in 1873, is a global digital technology company with core strengths in imaging and data analysis, optics, materials, and nano-fabrication. Through innovation, we create products and digital solutions for the betterment of business and society-today and for generations to come.
Across our Business Technologies, Healthcare, and Industrial-facing businesses, we aspire to be an Integral Value Provider that applies the full range of our company’s expertise to offer comprehensive solutions to our customer’s most pressing problems, work with our partners to ensure our solutions are sustainable, anticipate and address tomorrow’s issues, and tailor each solution to meet the unique and specific needs of our valued customers.
Leveraging these capabilities, Konica Minolta contributes to productivity improvement and workflow change for our customers, and provides leading-edge service solutions in the IoT era.
Headquartered in Tokyo and with operations in 50 countries, Konica Minolta has more than 43,000 employees serving approximately two million customers in over 150 countries. Konica Minolta is listed on the Tokyo Stock Exchange, (TOKYO: 4902).
Products & Services
- Business Solutions
Smart office technology, mobile solutions, IT services, information management, workflow automation, Enterprise Content Management (ECM)
Digital X-ray diagnostic imaging systems (CR, DR) / Digital mammography / Diagnostic ultrasound systems / Medical imaging filing systems / Medical management ICT service
- Measuring Instruments
Colorimeters / Luminance meters / Spectrophotometers / Photovoltaic reference cells / Pulse oximeters
- Industrial Inkjet
Inkjet printheads / Inkjet textile printers / Inkjet ink
- Optical Products
Lens units / Pickup lenses for optical disks
- Performance Materials
TAC film for LCD polarizers / High-precision photo plates / OLED Materials
Optical planetariums / Digital full-dome systems / Full-dome show
Top Ads Today
- Japan Cell Co., Ltd. - Optical contact of adhesive free bonding process (79 views)
- SHINKO IND. LTD. - Our Cargo Oil Pumps Occupies 85% of The Global Market (17 views)
- TSI Holdings Co., Ltd. - Offer more than 50 clothing brands for women (12 views)
- Uzushio Electric Co., Ltd. - Manufacturing of electrical equipment for ships (7 views)
- Nitto Denko Corporation - Manufacturing adhesives and coating products (7 views)
- NTT DOCOMO Inc. - Japan's largest telecommunications company (6 views)
- Chugai Pharmaceutical Co., Ltd. - One of Japan’s leading pharmaceutical companies (6 views)
- Terra Drone Corporation - Commercial drone service focused on surveying and inspection (6 views)
- Adastria Co., Ltd. - Japan's major clothing company with 26 brands (6 views)
- NANZAN-EN TEA CORPORATION - Japanese Tea Manufacturer (6 views)