- Company Name: Shimamura Co., Ltd.
- State/Prefecture: Saitama Prefecture
- City/Town/Village: Kita-ku, Saitama City
- Street: 2-19-4 Mihara-cho
- Zip/Postal Code: 331-0812
- Phone: +81 48 652 2111
- Website: https://www.shimamura.gr.jp
- Listed: 09/06/2017 4:47 pm
- Expires: This ad has expired
Shimamura Co., Ltd. founded in 1953, is 2nd largest clothing company in Japan and it is ranked 10th in the world in 2017. Shimamura operates nationwide chain stores in Japan, Taiwan and China, and its owns seven brands of stores such as Fashion Center Shimamura, Avail, Birthday, Chambre, Divalo, SIMENGLE, 思夢樂(in Taiwan) and 飾夢楽(in Shanghai). The total number of stores exceeds 2,000 stores.
Shimamura’s Clothing Brand Stores
- Fashion Center Shimamura is the core business, targeting house wives and their families aging from 20 to 50.
- Avail offers to men’s and ladies’ clothing items targeting teenagers to thirties and also offers shoes products.
- Birthday is a specialty store targeting babies and children from birth preparation to child rearing, offering a wide range of products.
- Chambre offers products such as miscellaneous goods, interior goods, clothing items, clothing accessories, etc. targeting women in their 20s to 40s.
- Divalo is a store offering shoes, targeting women, men, and children in their 20s to 50s.
- 思夢樂 is the first shop of Shimamura which opened in Taiwan in 1998, and it is offered in the same way as Japan.
- 飾夢楽 is the first shop of Shimamura which opened in Shanghai in 2012, and it is offered in the same way as Japan.
Top Ads Today
- Matte Gold Plating - Good corrosion resistant, low electrical resistivity and good bondability (6 views)
- Kansai Paint Co., Ltd. - One of the 10 biggest paint manufacturers in the world (5 views)
- Takaoka Lacquerware - Presented by OSK Global Business Promotion (5 views)
- Mitsuya Co., Ltd. – Providing the plating and finishing services since 1931 (5 views)
- Kawamura Sangyo Co. Ltd., - Slitting Services for Medical, Automotive, Electronic, Food and Other Applications (4 views)
- Gold-Tin Alloy Plating - Good joint strength and good thermal conductivity (4 views)
- Rhodium Plating - Strong wear resistance, high surface hardness and low contact resistance (4 views)
- Tagawa Sangyo Co., Ltd. - Surface coatings with using Japanese traditional Shikkui (4 views)
- Nitto Denko Corporation - Manufacturing adhesives and coating products (4 views)
- Nihon Dento Kougyo Co., Ltd. - Leading Company for Electroplating in Japan (4 views)