Tokai-Denshi Inc. – Manufacturing Breath Alcohol Tester for Drivers
- Company Name: Tokai-Denshi Inc.
- State/Prefecture: Shizuoka Prefecture
- City/Town/Village: Fuji City
- Street: 247-15, Atsuhara
- Country: Japan
- Zip/Postal Code: 419-0201
- Phone: +81-545-67-8988
- Website: http://www.tokai-denshi.com/english/
- Contact: http://www.tokai-denshi.com/english/contact/
- Listed: 08/08/2018 11:53 am
- Expires: This ad has expired
Tokai-Denshi Inc. established in 1979, is the manufacturer of alcohol checker equipment such as alcohol ignition interlock, alcohol breath tester, and breathalyzer for commercial vehicles and professional drivers. The company also offers educational services by drunk driving prevention instructors.
Tokai-Denshi’s product “ALC-PROII (US Version)” is certified by United States Department of Transportation.
One Related article of “Tokai-Denshi Inc. – Manufacturing Breath Alcohol Tester for Drivers”
Top Ads Today
- Taisei Plas Co., Ltd. - Manufacturing of blow molding products for automobile (40 views)
- TSI Holdings Co., Ltd. - Offer more than 50 clothing brands for women (40 views)
- Tohoku Electronic Industrial (TEI) Co., Ltd. - Testing Equipment Manufacturer (35 views)
- Plan designed by Japanese architect in the development projects of Paris was adopted (26 views)
- Kyoto Seisakusho Co., Ltd. - Manufacturing of packaging machines and processing machines (24 views)
- Choshu Industry Co., Ltd. - Solar Power Systems and Semiconductor Products (21 views)
- Nippon Poly-Glu Co., Ltd. - Provides Water Treatment Assistance (16 views)
- SENJO SEIKI Co., Ltd. - Automatic Chamfering and Deburring Machines (14 views)
- Nitto Denko Corporation - Manufacturing adhesives and coating products (13 views)
- ONEX Corporation - Metal Heat Treatment, Processing and Metal Remediation Services (13 views)
Tokai-Denshi and Shizuoka Cancer Center Research Institute jointly developed AI-based Portable Odor detector/Identifier to analyzes malodorous components emitted from cancer patients
Date: March 15, 2018
FUJI, Japan – Tokai-Denshi Inc. and The Shizuoka Cancer Center Research Institute jointly developed an A.I.-based Portable Odor detector/Identifier which analyzes malodorous components emitted from cancer patients.
Continue reading »