Travel Information for Foreigner – Japan National Tourism Organization (JNTO)
- Company Name: Japan National Tourism Organization
- State/Prefecture: Tokyo Prefecture
- City/Town/Village: Shinjuku-ku
- Street: 4-4-1, Yotsuya
- Country: Japan
- Zip/Postal Code: 160-0004
- Website: http://www.jnto.go.jp
- Contact: http://www.jnto.go.jp/eng/contact/
- Listed: 09/27/2017 10:43 pm
- Expires: This ad has expired
The Japan National Tourism Organization (JNTO) established in 1964, provides information such as transportation, lodging, food and beverage, and sight-seeing about Japan to promote travel to and in the country. It operates Tourist Information Centers (TICs) as well as a website.
JNTO is involved in a broad range of activities to encourage foreign tourists to visit Japan both domestically and overseas. Their activities are include promotion of tourism to Japan, operation of Tourist Information Center in Japan for foreign visitors, administration of Guide-interpreter examination, publication of tourism statistics and market reports and providing support for international conventions and incentive events.
4 Related articles of “Travel Information for Foreigner – Japan National Tourism Organization (JNTO)”
Top Ads Today
- Japan Cell Co., Ltd. - Optical contact of adhesive free bonding process (90 views)
- Plan designed by Japanese architect in the development projects of Paris was adopted (35 views)
- TSI Holdings Co., Ltd. - Offer more than 50 clothing brands for women (34 views)
- Tohoku Electronic Industrial (TEI) Co., Ltd. - Testing Equipment Manufacturer (22 views)
- Kyoto Seisakusho Co., Ltd. - Manufacturing of packaging machines and processing machines (21 views)
- SENJO SEIKI Co., Ltd. - Automatic Chamfering and Deburring Machines (20 views)
- Flat-panel X-ray Sensor that Directly Converts X-rays into Electrical Signals - SHIMADZU Corporation (19 views)
- OHKI Co., Ltd. - We are a leading manufacturer of filter bags for tea and coffee (16 views)
- NTT DOCOMO Inc. - Japan's largest telecommunications company (15 views)
- Kyokuto Valve Mfg. Co. Ltd. - We have over 60 years experience producing the highest quality safety valves (14 views)
New Ideas Wanted for JAPAN Best Incentive Travel Awards 2018
Date: Jun 12, 2018
TOKYO – The JAPAN Best Incentive Travel Awards 2018 campaign organized by Japan National Tourism Organization (JNTO) is now opened for entries and submissions will be accepted until 13 July 2018 at 5pm (UTC+9). The awards ceremony will be held on 19 September 2018 at Hotel New Otani, Tokyo. The Japan Incentive Travel Awards aims to recognize outstanding achievers among global meeting and incentives planners for their delivery of unique programs and experiences for incentive tours to Japan, and showcasing the attractions of Japan as an ideal incentive destination to the world.
Continue reading »
JNTO NY Office Launch “Come to Japan” Campaign for American Traveler – Grand Prize is Round Trip Airfare to Japan!
Date: Mar 05, 2018
NEW YORK, March 5, 2018 – The Japan National Tourism Organization (JNTO) New York Office is launching a “Come to Japan” Campaign for American travelers. The campaign is a digital promotion element of “Cool Japan”, the Japanese government’s strategy to cultivate and promote Japanese culture in other countries. The campaign features Kizuna AI, the world’s first virtual YouTuber as its ambassador. Through social media platforms, including YouTube and Instagram, this campaign engages Americans and encourages them to consider Japanese travel.
Continue reading »
Japan National Tourism Organization inaugurated a global-scale, multilingual campaign entitled “Enjoy my Japan” to entice long-haul travelers to visit Japan
Date: Feb. 06, 2018
TOKYO – Japan National Tourism Organization (JNTO) has today inaugurated a global-scale, multilingual campaign entitled “Enjoy my Japan.” The campaign seeks to entice long-haul travelers to visit Japan and explore the country beyond the well-known popular attractions, and immerse themselves more fully in the rich depths of Japanese nature and culture that exist off the beaten tourist path. This extensive, multifaceted promotion involves a broad variety of initiatives, including the launch of a dedicated website (www.enjoymyjapan.jp) featuring video clips that show a broad range of activities and scenes not typically associated with Japan, strategically targeted digital advertisements, and television commercials to be aired in multiple markets.
Continue reading »
Japan’s PM Shinzo Abe promoted Japanese regional cuisine and tourism in New York
TOKYO, Sept. 26, 2017 — On September 18 (Monday), 2017, the Japan National Tourism Organization (JNTO) held a reception promoting the appeal of Japanese regional cuisine, titled “Taste of Japan — Endless Discovery,” in conjunction with an appearance by His Excellency Mr. Shinzo Abe, Prime Minister of Japan. With some 200 invitees, including members of the U.S. food services industry, international travel services, U.S. and Japanese diplomatic corps, members of the United Nations and others, the event aimed to promote the spread of Japan tourism as well as Japanese food and cuisine culture around the world.
Click here for more details.