The Japan National Tourism Organization (JNTO) established in 1964, provides information such as transportation, lodging, food and beverage, and sight-seeing about Japan to promote travel to and in the country. It operates Tourist Information Centers (TICs) as well as a website.
JNTO is involved in a broad range of activities to encourage foreign tourists to visit Japan both domestically and overseas. Their activities are include promotion of tourism to Japan, operation of Tourist Information Center in Japan for foreign visitors, administration of Guide-interpreter examination, publication of tourism statistics and market reports and providing support for international conventions and incentive events.
Top Ads Today
- Nippon Poly-Glu Co., Ltd. - Provides Water Treatment Assistance (91 views)
- Japanese brand road bike specializing in triathlon - CEEPO (12 views)
- SATSUMA SHUZO CO., LTD. - Shochu Manufacturer (11 views)
- Kuraray Co., Ltd. - Chemicals, fibers and high performance material manufacturer (10 views)
- BON UNI Fukuoka Co., Ltd. - A High Quality Uniform Manufacturer (10 views)
- Pacific Engineering Corporation - 43% Share of Global Automotive Fuses Market (10 views)
- Travel Information for Foreigner - Japan National Tourism Organization (JNTO) (8 views)
- Nihon Genryo Co., Ltd. - Manufacturing of water treatment product and systems (7 views)
- Akizuki Spa Ryokan "Seiryuan" - Relaxing on the beautiful Japanese garden (6 views)
- Electronic Products Manufacturer - Sharp Corporation (6 views)